Backstage

As the vibrant melodies of the drum beats reverberated through the concert hall, Emma, an actress known for her captivating performances, found herself immersed in the electrifying energy of the live performance. The rhythmic pulsations of the drums, in particular, held a special place in her heart, and tonight's show by the band she adored was nothing short of mesmerizing.

Y/N, the charismatic drummer and heartthrob of the band, possessed a magnetic stage presence that captivated the entire audience. Emma, however, found herself drawn not only to the beats but also to the enigmatic drummer herself. Y/N's skillful drumming and effortless charm ignited a newfound admiration in Emma's heart.

After the final notes echoed through the hall, Emma couldn't resist the temptation to get a glimpse behind the scenes. Guided by the excitement of the performance, she made her way backstage, hoping to catch a glimpse of the musicians she admired.

As she navigated through the backstage chaos, Emma spotted Y/N chatting with other band members. The drummer's eyes, filled with the same spark that had enchanted the crowd, met Emma's. Intrigued by the familiar face, Y/N excused herself from the conversation and approached Emma with a warm smile.

"Hey there, I saw you in the crowd. You seem to enjoy the beats," Y/N remarked, the rhythmic cadence of her voice mirroring the drumming Emma had admired.

Emma, slightly starstruck, managed to smile and replied, "Your drumming is incredible. I've been a fan for so long."

Y/N's eyes twinkled, and she extended her hand, "Well, I'm Y/N, But I'm sure you already knew that if you're such a big fan. It's always a pleasure to meet a fan. What's your name?"

Emma, shaking Y/N's hand, replied, "I'm Emma. It's truly an honor to meet you."

Y/N leaned against a nearby amp, a playful smirk gracing her lips, "So, Emma, are you here to convince me to play at your movie premiere? I could be persuaded, you know."

Emma chuckled, appreciating the drummer's humor, "As much as that would be amazing, I was just hoping to express my admiration for your music."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Admiration, huh? Or is it something more?"

Caught off guard by the playful flirtation, Emma blushed but met Y/N's gaze, "Maybe a bit more than admiration."

Y/N grinned, taking out her phone, "How about this? I give you my number, and we can continue this conversation over coffee sometime. What do you say?"

Emma, feeling a surge of excitement, nodded, "I'd love thas."

Y/N handed Emma her phone, and as Emma entered her number, she couldn't help but wonder if this encounter backstage would lead to more than just a fan meeting her idol. Little did she know that the rhythmic connection they shared that night would extend beyond the beats of the drums, creating a harmony that transcended the stage and screen, blending the worlds of an actress and a drummer into a beautiful symphony of love.

___
A/N: I'm motivated today, there's another chapter coming today
See ya