Drums

Y/N had been eagerly anticipating Emma’s first visit to her apartment. As the doorbell chimed, she rushed to answer, excitement dancing in her eyes. Emma stood in the doorway, a warm smile on her face.

„Hey, Emma! I’m so glad you’re here,“ Y/N said, welcoming her with a hug.

Emma’s eyes scanned the cozy living room, taking in the artwork on the walls and the inviting ambiance. But what immediately caught her attention was the drum set tucked away in the corner.

„Wow, you have a drum set! Can you play?“ Emma asked with curiosity, her eyes sparkling.

Y/N grinned, hrr eyes lighting up. „Yeah, I dabble a bit,“ she said, leading Emma over to the drum set. „I can play ‚Taunt‘ by Lovejoy. It’s one of my favorites.“

Without further ado, Y/N took her seat behind the drum set. Her hands expertly moved over the drums, producing a catchy beat that soon filled the room with energy. Emma watched in awe as Y/N’s fingers danced across the drumheads, creating a rhythm that resonated through the apartment.

As Y/N played the intro to ‚Taunt,‘ Emma couldn’t help but be captivated by her talent. The music flowed effortlessly from her, and it was impossible not to get caught up in the infectious beat.

Y/N’s voice joined the mix, and she began to sing along to the song. Her voice was smooth and melodic, fitting perfectly with the rhythm of the drums. Emma felt her heart swell with admiration as she listened, thoroughly impressed.

The two of them shared this special moment, music enveloping them, as Y/N continued to play and sing. It was a beautiful introduction to the musical side of Y/N, a side that Emma now cherished as much as she did the person behind the drum set.

As the song came to an end, Y/N stopped playing and looked at Emma with a warm smile. „So, what did you think?“ she asked, a hint of excitement in her eyes.

Emma couldn’t contain her enthusiasm. „That was amazing, Y/N! I had no idea you were so talented. You just made this place even more special.“

Y/N blushed, grateful for Emma’s appreciation. As they put the drumsticks down and returned to Emma’s side.

------------
A/N: i dont Like the end.
See ya

~Emma Myers~ (One-Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें