Neighbors

The sun dipped below the horizon as Y/N moved into the house next door, bringing with the Myers Household a promise of new beginnings. Emma’s family, warm and welcoming, extended an invitation for a welcome dinner. As laughter echoed in the air, Emma and Y/N found themselves drawn to each other, exchanging playful glances that spoke a language of their own.

Amidst the clinking of cutlery and family anecdotes, Emma and Y/N’s subtle flirting danced like a secret waltz, visible only to each other. Eyes met across the dinner table, sparking a chemistry that painted the evening in shades of excitement.

As the night wore on, Emma suggested showing Y/N around the house. The whispered exchanges continued behind the facade of innocent curiosity until they found themselves alone in Emma’s room. A charged silence hung in the air, broken only by the soft laughter escaping their lips.

One thing led to another and the lips of the two met in several passionate kisses... However, the universe had other plans. The door swung open abruptly, revealing Emma’s father, a mix of surprise and sternness etched on his face. Caught in the act, Emma and Y/N pulled away, their cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

„Oh sorry, I just wanted to say that dessert is ready… But I see she had a different kind of dessert in mind.“, Emmas father said with a knowing smirk. Emma squealed in embarrassment. „Dad!?“

Her father just laughed and left the room again, with the words: "Guess I'll leave you two alone again."

„I… uhm… I think I should go now" said Y/N, sensing the awkward tension, and made a swift exit, leaving Emma in a whirlwind of conflicted emotions. The door closed behind Y/N, leaving Emma to contemplate the unforeseen turn of events. Alone in her room, she wondered about the future, a myriad of possibilities unfolding before her.

--------
A/N: Idk, I'm thinking about whether I'll make a second part…
See ya