I Love You

In the dim glow of CC's room, Y/N sat beside her, their focus supposedly on homework. The soft hum of music filled the space, creating a comfortable atmosphere. Y/N, lost in her own world of melodies, swayed gently to the rhythm. And then it happened.

The familiar chords of "I GUESS I'M IN LOVE" began to play. It was a song they both enjoyed, but this time, it carried an unexpected weight. Y/N's gaze shifted from her notebook to CC, who was engrossed in the assignment.

Caught in the undertow of the lyrics, Y/N's heart swelled. She watched CC, her features softened by the ambient glow, and a realization struck. This wasn't just any feeling; it was something profound.

Unable to tear her eyes away, Y/N unintentionally stared at CC, who noticed this and looked at her slightly amused. CC asked, „Do I have something on my face?“

Y/N just smiled brightly, caught up in the moment, and said without thinking, „Nope. I just love you.“.

CC, initially surprised, met Y/N's gaze with wide eyes. Y/N immediately regretted her words, stammering out an apology. „ I’m sorry I didn’t mean too. It’s okay when you don’t say it back. I was just looking at you, and it hit me. Like, wow, you know? And then I blurted out, ‚I just love you.‘ But, like, it’s not that it just happened. I mean, it did, but it’s not just—it’s just that I didn’t plan to say it now. But now that I’ve said it, I mean, I do love you, obviously, and it’s not that I regret saying it. Do you regret it? I don’t. I just didn’t think it would come out now, like this, during homework. Not that there’s a perfect time for these things, but I didn’t expect it right now, you know? Anyway, if you think it’s weird or too soon or—“. Before she could finish her rambling, CC leaned in and silenced her with a tender kiss.

"No need to apologize," CC whispered, her voice a soothing reassurance. "I love you too."
___
A/N: A short one today
Btw thanks for 4k reads 🙏
See ya

~Emma Myers~ (One-Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें