Time

Emma had always been a well-known actor, a star in demand, her face gracing screens and billboards around the world. But in the process of chasing her dreams and fame, she had seemingly forgotten what mattered most to her: her girlfriend, Y/N.

Y/N had been patient and understanding, always standing by Emma's side, even when it seemed like Emma was more devoted to her career than to their relationship. But there was a breaking point, and it came crashing down one evening.

Emma arrived home late once again, her tired eyes betraying the frantic day she had endured on set. She barely had time to greet Y/N before heading to the kitchen, grabbing a takeout container and slumping down on the couch.

Y/N had been waiting for this moment, and with a heavy sigh, she decided that it was time to confront Emma. "Emma, we need to talk," she began, her voice tinged with frustration.

Emma, exhausted and not in the mood for another argument, replied with a tired groan. "Can't it wait? I've had a long day."

Y/N, however, was having none of it. "No, Emma, it can't wait. We've talked about this before. You've been so caught up in your career that you hardly have time for me anymore. You even forgot our aniversery, Emma!"

Emma's brow furrowed as she tried to recall, but it was evident she had no recollection of the event. "I... I didn't mean to forget, Y/N. It's just been so hectic lately."

Y/N's frustration escalated. "That's not an excuse, Emma! I've been patient for so long, but I can't keep feeling like I'm just a footnote in your life. I need you to be present, to make time for us."

Emma struggled to find the right words, caught between her love for Y/N and the demands of her career. "Y/N, you know how much I love you. It's just... it's not easy juggling everything. Can't we find a way to make this work?"

Y/N, her emotions raw, felt a mix of anger and sadness. "I don't want to be an afterthought, Emma. I want to be a priority in your life."

Their voices rose, the argument intensifying until it reached a breaking point. Y/N, unable to bear the situation any longer, stood up abruptly and made her way to the door, tears welling in her eyes. "I can't do this anymore, Emma. I need some space."

Emma, feeling a sense of panic, jumped up from the couch, but before she could reach out to Y/N, the door slammed shut. She was left alone in the living room, the echoes of their heated dispute lingering in the air.

For a moment, Emma stood there, her heart heavy with the weight of the realization that she had pushed away the person she loved the most. She knew she needed to make a choice, a change, if she wanted to salvage their relationship.

As the minutes passed, she reached for her phone, dialing Y/N's number, hoping that it wasn't too late to make amends, to show Y/N that she was willing to fight for their love.

---------
A/N: Guys, yesterday I went to a birthday party with my German friends, a French exchange student and a friend with whom I always speak English, And the parents of the girl who had birthday are Portuguese. And because I talked to everyone in all four languages, at some point my brain was so crazy that I was switching back and forth in the languages the whole time in a sentence. And in the end no one could understand me anymore ...
I Said Something Like:“ Can you bitte pass moi the Sal“
And everyone looked at me Like im insane 💀🍷

Btw thanks for over 100 reads 💅

See ya