2

Once we walked inside the station, he then directed me to a room and a detective was already in the room.

"Miss, Mancini. I am detective Morgan and I just need to ask you a few questions then you can go home with your brothers." Detective Morgan said as he was directing his hand to the chair.

I sat down in the chair then the officer walked out leaving me alone with the detective. "I am going to start off by asking if you have any other injuries?" He added making me nod my head.

"I have bad bruises on my face, I have seven broken ribs along with deep cuts on my back including on my arms then my knee was dislocated then popped back into place." I said emotionless then he wrote down what I said.

"Did they touch you in any way?" He asked making me grab the notebook from him and write down what they did.

I handed him his notebook back and watched his facial expression change. "Do you know who killed the men who kidnapped you girls?" He asked making me nod my head since there was no point in lying to them.

"I did the gun is still in my waistband." I said truthfully making the gun turn his head towards the glass, then two cops walked in with gloves.

I leaned forward a little bit, and the officers removed the gun from my waistband then walked out with it. "That is all let's take you to your brothers." Detective Morgan said.

The two of us stood up then walked out of the room and I followed him to where my brothers were. We walked around the corner I spotted my brothers pacing back and forth.

"Mr. Mancini." The detective said making them all stop pacing and their eyes were immediately on me. "She is free to go." He added making my brothers nod their heads then the detective walked away.

Luciano stepped towards me and brought his hand slowly up to my face then gently caressed my cheek. "Hi, principessa." He said making me step forward and wrap my arms around him.

He wrapped his around me, and rested his head on top of my head. "I can't believe we found you." He said and kissed my head.

I pulled away from the hug and looked behind him at my other brothers to see some of them crying while the rest had a dark facial expression. Luciano stepped to the side and Dario was the next to hug me.

"I missed you so much, Amore. I'm so glad you are alright." He said then kissed my head and pulled away.

Massimo walked over, and before hugging me he examined my face then carefully caressed my cheek. "Hi, sunshine." He said making me wrap my arms around him and he did the same.

"I missed you so damn much, Sunshine." Massimo said then pulled away from the hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Sergio walking towards Massimo and I which made me tap on Massimo's shoulder making him unravel his arms from around me then Sergio wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you so much, little devil." Sergio said then place a kiss on my head.

He pulled away and Francesco walked over, without hesitation he wrapped his arms around me. "I can't believe it's really you, Angel." He said then kissed the side of my head and pulled away.

Giovanni walked over, and I could see my kidnapping affected him the most. I wrapped my arms around him, he tense up at first then relaxed when he realized it was actually me.

He wrapped his arms around me and he didn't say anything which was okay because I understand. He pulled away and examined my face then brought his hand up, gently rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

He stepped to the side then looked back at Rocky who was staring at the ground. "Rocky." Luciano called his name which made him look up from the ground.

His eyes connected with mine and he walked over then wrapped his arms around me, gently picked me up. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Let's take her home." Dario spoke up, making everyone agree then Rocky started walking while still holding me.

I felt cold air hit the skin on my back that was slightly showing which made me shiver in Rocky's arms. I felt Rocky bend over a little bit making my feet touch the ground then I saw Massimo open the back door.

Rocky got in first then, after him, I slid in. Massimo closed the door as the rest of them got in the car. Rocky handed me a sweatshirt, and my eyes fell upon him. With a nod, he indicated to me that I could put it on.

I took the sweatshirt from his hand, place it on and I immediately felt warm. Rocky scooted over and moved me to his lap then I laid my head on his chest. He was playing with my hair which made me close my eyes and enjoyed the moment of being in Rocky's arms.

Rocky Mancini

Relief. That's what I felt while she was in my arms.

When she was taken I was thirteen years old and that day was the worst day of my life. I knew I should have stayed home with her that day, but I didn't and I hated myself for it.

I looked down to see that her eyes were closed and she had a peaceful expression on her face instead of the cold one she had when she got out of the cop car, and when the detective brought her to us.

I used my finger to trace the outer parts of her face, and made sure to be careful because of the bruises. I placed a kiss on her forehead which made her lean more into me, it brought a small smile to my face.

I was always overly protective of her, so was Giovanni. Giovanni and I completely lost ourselves when we found out she was taken from us but when we got the call tonight saying she was found we both pulled ourselves together just for her.

I didn't realize we were home until I felt the car come to a stop. Luciano turned off the car, then Francesco got out and opened the back door. I carefully slid to the edge of the seat and got out of the car while still holding her.

Francesco closed the door, then I followed behind Luciano and Dario. They opened the front door, and I walked up the stairs then I walked to her bedroom.

I opened her door then gently kicked it open and walked over to her bed, gently laid her down. I grabbed a blanket from the couch then covered her up.

I walked over to the door then turned slightly to look at her one last time before walking out of her room and walked next door to my room.

I walked into my closet, changed out of the clothes I was wearing and changed into shorts with a tank top. I walked out of my closet then grabbed a blanket and pillow, walked to her bedroom.

I walked in her room and laid on her couch, covered myself with the blanket then glanced over at her to see her peacefully sleeping.

A smile formed on my face and I closed my eyes, after some time sleep consumed me.