12

I opened my eyes, saw Lucifer sitting on the balcony, and I sat upright in the bed then rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I crawled out of bed, while keeping the blanket wrapped around me, and then I walked out onto the balcony which caught Lucifer's attention.

His eyes glowed bright when he saw me and he patted his lap causing me to walk over, sit down then rested my head on his chest.

"Good morning, Angel." Lucifer said while caressing my hair.

"Good morning, Lucifer." I said making Lucifer stand up from the chair while holding me against him then he walked into my room, place me down on my bed.

"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach, so I can change your bandages." He said making me nod my head then he walked into the bathroom, I removed my shirt and laid on my stomach.

Lucifer walked back out with the black bag in his hands, he place the bag on the nightstand then removed the bandages gently, and cleaned the cuts.

After cleaning the cuts, he place new bandages over the cuts on my back then patted my shoulder causing me to look at him.

"Sit upright." He said making me sit upright and he removed the bandages from my shoulders gently. 

"We have to wrap your ribs since we forgot to do it yesterday." He added which made me nod my head then he started cleaning the cuts on my arms, place new bandages on them.

Lucifer placed his hands underneath my arms, lifted me up off my bed and placed me on my feet. He then grabbed a wrap out of the bag and started wrapping my ribs gently.

He walked into my closet and I removed the blanket from around me, walked into the bathroom, and then I sat on the toilet lid. Lucifer walked in with clothes in hand, placed them on the counter and then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I stood up, walked over to the clothes and stripped out of the clothes I was sleeping in then changed into the outfit Lucifer had picked out for me.

(Without the bag^^)

I grabbed my brush and brushed through my hair then, I  squatted down to get my hair curler out of the last drawer, then plugged it into the wall and turned it on to let it warm up.

While it was warming up I grabbed my mascara out of the top drawer, and applied it to my eyelashes then placed it back in the top drawer.

I sectioned my hair, curled the first section then grabbed another section and curled it. When I got to the sections in the back I noticed pressure feeling in my shoulder and I ignored it then continued curling the sections in the back.

Once I was finished curling my hair I grabbed the hair spray and sprayed my hair. After I was done with the hair straightening I unplugged it then grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.