10

Rocky and Ray were working on Titan the robot dog for Rocky while the rest of us were in another room watching Lucifer with Lucifer.

Roy and Felicity laughed when they saw what show Lucifer was watching and Oliver just chuckled like he was expecting it.

Oliver's little sister even joined us, and we immediately got along with each other which made Lucifer happy because ever since his eyes have been glowing a bright red.

Felicity and I also immediately got along after she came back from being pulled out by Oliver, she gave me a hug which I didn't know I needed.

I was sitting in between Thea and Lucifer, Lucifer had a hand resting on the arm of my chair which made me smile slightly.

I laid my head on his arm, continued watching Lucifer with everyone. When Lucifer came on the screen with wings I lifted my head, and looked at Lucifer.

"That is why I looked at you when they came out." He said which made me smile at him.

"Hold up, you have wings too?" Roy asked, I nodded my head and Lucifer stood up then paused the show before standing in front of the us.

He rolled his shoulders, and his wings came out causing them to gasp at how beautiful his wings were. They were a beautiful black with little bit of white and Lucifer was across both wings in red.

"They're beautiful." Thea whispered from beside me making me agree with her then I stood up, walked over to Lucifer and felt the wings.

"He made them fur just the way I wanted." I said while feeling his wings.

I saw Thea walk up beside me and look at Lucifer for permission to touch his wings. He nodded his head, she felt his wings and looked at me.

"How did you come up with this idea?" Thea asked while still feeling his wings.

"That's something you would have to ask eleven year old me, because I honestly don't remember what made me wanna give him wings but, I'm glad I did." I said truthfully.

Lucifer caressed my cheek, and I saw his eyes still glowing. "I am glad you did too Angel." He said making me smile at him.

He rolled his shoulders again making his wings retreat back into his back. He moved his eyes to the chairs behind us then back to me, which I then looked at Thea and walked back to the chair I was sitting in.

Thea sat back down beside me, and Lucifer did the same after unpausing the show. The door opened and Rocky walked in with the biggest smile on his face.

"Titan is almost done, I'm going to come back tomorrow and we're going to finish him." He said making me nod my head. "Luciano does want us home soon." He added, and I looked at Lucifer who nodded his head then stood up.

"Let's head back then." Lucifer said, folding his horns then pulling his hood over his head and Rocky nodded his head.

"Can I come?" Thea asked making Rocky pull his phone out, typed on the screen then looked at Thea and nodded his head.

She stood up and clapped her hand which made me laugh then stand up myself. "You be careful, message me and I'll come get you later." Oliver said standing up, hugged Thea.

"I will, I'll see you later." She said then the four of us walked out of the room after Oliver, Roy and Felicity hugged me, and said bye to Lucifer and Rocky.

We walked to the elevator, he pushed the button for the doors to open and once they open we walked inside then Lucifer pushed the button for the parking garage level.