17

Thor and I were laying in my bed curled up with each other while I watched Ghost adventures with the balcony door closed and the lights off. I was running my fingers through Thor's fur when my bedroom door opened and Luciano walked in.

"I see you love your gift, what did you name him so I can put him in our system." Luciano said and sat down on the bed then petted thor.

"Thor." I said making him nod his head then kissed my head before walking out of my room. I grabbed the blanket from the end of the bed and covered myself up with it then rested my head on Thor.

I continued petting Thor's fur and the balcony door opened causing the both of us to look over to see Lucifer. I stood up in the bed then jumped on him and he caught me which made him laugh. "Thank you." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're welcome, Angel." He said and placed me back down on my bed then I crawled back up to the spot that I was laying in.

Lucifer sat behind me on the bed and I curled up in his lap then Thor laid closer to us. Lucifer wrapped his arms around me then kissed the top of my head while I watched tv.

There was a knock on my door causing both Lucifer and I to turn our heads. When we both looked we saw Luciano again with Dario this time. "Grandpa called, he wants you there immediately but it's up to you." Luciano said.

"I'll go but I'm going alone because I don't want them finding out about Lucifer." I said and they nodded their heads.

They walked out of my room and I crawled out of Lucifer's lap then got out of the bed. "You be careful, you hear me and if I sense something wrong I will be coming." Lucifer said making me nod my head.

I walked out of my room, headed down the stairs and walked to the garage. I walked to my car and got in on the driver's side then pushed the button to open the garage door.

The passenger and passenger back door opened then both Jaxon and Sergio slid in making me confused. "We are not letting you go alone." Jaxon said from the back seat and, I nodded my head.

I pushed the button for the gates and started the car before pulling out of the garage, heading to the family ditcher's house. The car ride there was silent and comfortable that was until I pulled down their road.

I pulled up to their gates which opened slowly and I drove through them as they opened then I pulled up in front of the house, turned off the car. "You be careful in there, Alright."  Sergio said, I nodded my head.

I exited my car and walked to the front door then walked straight inside the house. "Are you sure she's coming?" I heard our uncle's voice.

I walked to the living room where I heard the voices coming from and stood outside, listening in. "She better, we are also her family." I heard making me laugh quietly to myself.

I walked in causing them all to look at me shocked. "Are you just going to stare or are you going to tell me why you wanted me here?" I asked coldly.

"Y-you're really back." Alessandro said, and I chuckled darkly.

"Don't act like you care." I said making them all look at me confused.

"Kiddo, it's us. Why are you acting like this?" Stefano said making scoff.

"Here's a little hint. I'm not the only kid your brother had." I said making them realize what I was talking about.

"Princess, they let you get kidnapped, so why are you defending them?" Grandpa asked and I glared at him.

"Is that why you stop coming around them because you blame them for me getting taken?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Isn't that what happened?" Stefano asked making me look at him while I felt my blood boil.

"I'm going to say this once and only once. Stay out of our lives, I don't want nothing to do with any of you anymore and I definitely know they don't want nothing to do with you guys as well. So, how a misable life." I said then turned around and walked out of the living room only to hear footsteps following behind me.

"Yaszy Elizabeth Mancini! You better not fucking walk out that door." Stefano's voice boomed behind me.

"And what are you going to do huh? Because last time I checked the one who has any athourity over me is Luciano not YOU!" I snapped at him and an hurt expression was on his face.

"What happened to you?" He whispered.

"I was forced to become an assassin and a weapon. I was also fucking beaten to point I died twice and was brought back to life then on top of that I was fucking used multiple times, so Stefano that's what happened to me now stay the hell away from me." I said emotionless and then walked out of the house to my car.

I opened the passenger side and Sergio immediately knew, got out then got into the driver seat. He started the car and drove away from the house while I stared out the window. "You okay, little devil?" Sergio asked, I shook my head.

"I shouldn't have came." I said making him reach over and grab my hand, gave me a small squeeze.

Jaxon and him both remained quiet as we drove home. Sergio pulled down our road and drove through the gates, pulled into the garage then parked in my spot.

The three of us got out and walked inside the house then walked to the living room. "Hey, how did it go?" Luciano asked and I guess he noticed my expression.

"Tesoro, what happened?" Luciano asked making me sigh.

"They blame you guys for me being kidnapped." I said and they all chuckled.

"Of course they do because they never actually cared about us." Massimo said making the others agree.

"What else happened because your eyes are somewhat dark?" Rocky asked.

"Stefano and I had a little blow out with each other." I said and they all stepped forward.

"What happened?" Dario asked.

"They all know now thanks to him." I said and they all widened their eyes.

"He pushed you didn't he?" Luciano asked, I nodded my head.

Francesco walked over and picked me up carefully then walked over to the couch, sat down with me in his lap. "Hopefully, we won't have to worry about them anymore." Francesco said and I nodded my head.

We sat around for some time until it was dinner time and Francesco carried me to the dining room then placed me in my seat.

The rest along with Francesco sat down in their seat and Rocky grabbed my plates, then placed a small amount of food on to my plate.

He placed it back down in front of me then grabbed himself some food, and the rest did the same. Once we all got our food, we started eating.

I finished eating and Rocky said he would grab my plate, so I just headed to my bedroom and was immediately picked up.

"I am so glad you are okay, Angel." I heard Lucifer's robotic voice.

I rested my head on his metal shoulder then he walked into the bathroom, placed me on my feet and stood in the door way with his back towards me.

I changed out of the clothes I was wearing and changed into the sleep clothes that Lucifer had picked out. I place the dirty clothes in the hamper then Lucifer walked out with me following behind him.

He picked me up and placed me on the bed, I curled up with Thor. Lucifer got in the bed with Thor and I then turned off the lights, covered me up.

"Good night, Angel." Lucifer said and that was the last thing I heard before sleep took over my body.