24

Yaszy Mancini

My eyes fluttered open when I felt someone shaking me and I saw Lucifer. "You overslept Angel, it's time to wake up." He said in his robotic voice and I nodded my head tirelessly.

I sat up and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes then got out of bed, walked into the bathroom where I saw clothes laying on the sink. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see Lucifer.

He unclipped the sling around my arm then carefully removed it without hurting my arm. I looked at the shower and thought about it then looked at Lucifer.

"Remove your shirt." He said in his robotic voice, I removed my shirt. He changed the bandages on my wounds and placed saran wrap over them then taped the saran wrap down.

He then wrapped my arm in a bag and taped it to my arm. He turned around and turned on the shower then walked out of the bathroom.

I finished removing the rest of my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I stepped in the shower then stepped under the shower head, kept my eyes open as I let the water run down my face.

I grabbed my body wash and poured a small amount on the loofah then massaged the body wash on my body. I rinsed the body wash off my body then grabbed the shampoo, poured a small amount in my hand.

I massaged the shampoo into my scalp and hair, then rinsed it out while keeping my eyes open still. Once the shampoo was rinsed out of my hair, I turned off the shower then stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels off the rack.

I wrapped my hair with one towel then dried off carefully with the other towel. I wrapped myself up in the towel then peeked my head out to see that Lucifer was nowhere to be found.

I sighed and closed the door then removed the bag from my arm, I carefully got dressed in the outfit.

I had to leave the right side unhooked because I couldn't bend my arm since it was broken

I grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it in, dried my hair then I unplugged it. I brushed my teeth and applied mascara on my eyelashes, then placed the hair dryer back underneath the sink.

I grabbed the sling off the sink and walked out of the bathroom, placed the sling on the bed. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Lucifer's tracker app which was disabled making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you up to Luce." I said to myself then exited the app and sighed before walking out of my room, headed to the dining room.

I walked in and sat down in my seat. "Tesoro, where's your sling?" I heard Luciano ask.

"Well I went to ask Lucifer to put it back on but he was nowhere to be found, so I just kept it off." I said and he stood up from the table, then walked out of the dining room.

"Where has he been going?" Sergio asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I checked his tracker and it's disabled, the only other person who knows how to disable it is Ray." I said and before any of them can say anything, Luciano walked back in with the sling in his hand.

He walked over and carefully slid my arm in the sling then clipped it around me, clipped the other side of my overalls. "Next time come to one of us, alright?" He said and I nodded my head.

He walked to the end of the table and sat back down in his chair. Rocky grabbed my plate, placed a small amount on the plate then placed it back down in front of me and got himself food.

Everyone else got their food and we all ate the food that Dario cooked.

After breakfast, I headed to the mall since Thea wanted to hang out. I reached the mall and parked my car, got out then walked into the mall.

I immediately spotted Thea sitting on one of the benches and when she saw me, she stood up then walked over to me. "So, whatcha want to do first?" She asked and I smiled.

"What about the arcade?" I said and she nodded her head.

We walked to the arcade and when we walked inside, she pulled me over to the basketball game. We played two rounds and she won both rounds then we walked over to the air hockey table and placed four rounds of air hockey.

I won all of the rounds and she was glaring at me with a death glare. I laughed which made her groan and I shook my head. "How about instead of wanting to kill me over a game, we go shopping?" I asked and she nodded her head.

We walked out of the arcade and walked to the escalators and got on them, then moved downward to the second level. Once it reached the second level, we stepped off and separated then headed to different stores.

I walked to the shoe department and she walked into a clothing store. I walked to the converse selection and saw that they had purple converses making me look for my size then once I found my size, I grabbed them.

I walked over to the cash register and placed them on the counter, a male rang up the shoes. I paid for the shoes, the male placed them in a bag and I grabbed the bag then walked out of the store. 

I walked into the store that Thea walked in and found her looking at shirts, I snuck up behind her then scared her which made her scream quietly.

"Yaszy!" She yelled at me which made me laugh and shake my head.

"It's not my fault you weren't aware of your surroundings." I said and she glared at me, which made me chuckle.

"How do you sneak up on people like that, it's so freaking scary how you do that." She said, I laughed then saw a purple shirt that I immediately fell in love with.

I walked over to the shirt, found my size and grabbed it then walked to the cashier, and placed the shirt on the counter. The lady behind the counter rang up the shirt and placed it in a bag, I paid for the shirt.

I grabbed the bag from the lady once I paid for the shirt and Thea walked over to the counter, placed her clothes down. The lady rang the clothes up and Thea paid for the clothes then she grabbed the bags, we walked out of the store.

~

After hanging out with Thea, I headed back home and went straight to my closet to put the items away. I heard footsteps in my room and I turned to see Lucifer walking into the closet.

"Well look who finally shows his robotic face." I said coldly, turned around, and placed the purple shoes on my shoe rack.

"You saw me this morning." He said and I chuckled dryly.

"Yeah, but whenever I need you, you are never around." I said humorless.

"Angel, what are you talking about?" He said and I looked at him.

"Let's see I had a panic attack that caused me to blackout and where you, huh? then this morning I came out to get you to remove saran wrap off the bandages and you were nowhere, Lucifer." I snapped.

"And what makes it worse is that when I went to see where you were through the tracking app, your tracker was disabled and the only person who can disable it is Ray." I snapped again.

"Ray has been doing some upgrades on me." He said and I chuckled.

"Then why don't you be Ray's robot because there was no point in me building you if you're not going to be there for me." I said and walked past him out of the closet.

I patted the bed as I walked past it and Thor followed me out of the room, we headed down the stairs then we walked out back.

Thor and I walked to the garden, I sat down in the grass while Thor rolled around in the grass beside me.

All I could feel was my blood boiling. I know I shouldn't be this angry with him but I built him to make me feel safe and so, he can always be there for me, and he left me when I needed him.

What if I had another panic attack and fainted in the shower, he wasn't there?

I looked to see Thor chasing his tail which made me chuckle lightly and I laid down, stared up at the sky.