4

We were sitting in the living room, and they were choosing a movie. "What about a scary movie?" Francesco mentioned.

"No, little devil will get scared." Sergio said making me turn my head to look at him.

"No, I won't." I protested making him look at Luciano who was sitting beside me which made me turn my head to look at him as well.

"She said she won't get scared, so go ahead." Luciano said making Sergio's jaw drop.

"Close your mouth brother, you're gonna end up attracting flies with that breath." Massimo said which caused Sergio to turn his head and glare at him.

"I will kick your ass, brother." Sergio threaten Massimo which made me slowly grab the pillow from behind Rocky which made him confused but I ignored him.

Then, I slowly raised the pillow in the air and threw the pillow at Sergio's head which made him look at me which his jaw dropped.

Both Luciano and Rocky, started laughing then everyone else except Sergio. "You okay over there Sergio?" Dario asked once he stopped laughing.

"No I'm not okay! she threw a pillow at me, both Luciano and Rocky didn't stop her," He said which made Rocky hold his hands up.

"I didn't know she was going to throw it at you." Rocky said making Sergio look at Luciano for his explanation.

"Don't look at me, brother. You're the one who cussed and she took it into her hands instead of me handling it which thank you, principessa," Luciano said kissing my head then glared at Sergio.

Sergio realized he cussed, and sloughed down in the couch then crossed his arms. "Okay, can we pick out a movie now?" Giovanni said making Luciano nod his head.

Massimo scrolled through multiple scary movies until we all agreed on the conjuring. He clicked on the movie, pressed play then I sloughed a little bit to relieve some of the pressure on my ribs.

I then, looked at Luciano to get permission to rest my head on his shoulder which instead he wrapped his arm around my shoulder then I rested my head on his chest and watched the movie.

Some time into the movie, a jump scene popped up and Sergio jumped which made Dario look at him then shake his head.

I felt Luciano start caressing my hair and honestly it was one of the things I missed the most. It was one of the ways that would help me calm down if I was hurt or upset about something.

Luciano and Rocky were the only two who mainly did it but then the others except Francesco started doing it. Francesco had his own way of calming me down and he didn't want anyone else using his way.

Francesco's way of calming me down was sitting on the floor with me in front of him while he holds me, rocks me back and forth. Another jump scene appeared and instead of Sergio jumping it was Giovanni this time.

Luciano chuckled lightly, and continued caressing my hair then kissed my head. The movie ended, and Massimo turned on something else for us to watch.

"Okay, what do we want for lunch? Spaghetti and Meatballs or Shrimp Alfredo?" Dario asked our brothers what they wanted.

"Shrimp Alfredo." My brothers responded which made Dario nod his head and turn his attention to me.

"Wanna help me again?" He asked making me nod my head which brought a smile to his face, then the two of stood up and walked to the kitchen.

He grabbed the noddles out of the pantry and sat them on the counter then walked over, grabbed the shrimp out of the freezer.

He grabbed a pot and filled it with water then placed it on the stove, turned it on for the water to boil.