6

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a knock on my door making me sit up and rub my eyes then looked over to see Giovanni.

"Good morning, Flower. I was wondering if Rocky and I can take you out to breakfast." Giovanni said which made me give him a small smile.

"That's fine, I just need a little bit to get ready." I said making him smile then nod his head and walked out closing my door behind him as he walked out.

I tossed the covers off me, and made my bed then walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

I took the outfit I picked out and walked out of closet then walked to my bathroom, closed the door behind me as I walked into the bathroom.

I sat the clothes on the sink, stripped out of my clothes then walked over to the body mirror and looked at myself in the mirror.

If it wasn't for the bandages covering the cuts on my arms and back, this mirror would be broken into pieces. I walked back over to the sink and grabbed the clothes off the sink then changed into them.

Once I was changed I brushed my hair then grabbed the mascara from the drawer and applied it to my eyelashes

I place it back into drawer then walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my phone off my bed, place it in my back pocket.

There was a knock on the door which caught my attention then I walked over to my door and opened it only to reveal Luciano holding a box in his hands.

"I wanted to give you this before you guys leave." He said as he handed me the box which made me furrow my eyebrows. The box was a little heavy, which made me realize what was inside the box.

"It's everything you need to protect yourself. Two guns with holsters and a knife. Also, there's a car key and a house inside the box." He added and I nodded my head.

"Thank you, Luci." I said which caused him to step forward and place a kiss on my forehead.

"You're welcome, Tesoro." Luciano said softly then walked out of my room after placing another kiss on forehead.

(Tesoro: Treasure.)

I carried the box over to my bed, place it down gently then took the lid off the box to see two black guns and a knife that was the same color.

On the handles of both guns and the knife had my initials. Y.E.M

I grabbed the one holster out of the box then attached it to the back of the waistband and slid one of the guns in the holster. I covered the gun with my shirt then I place the lid back on before placing the box on my nightstand.

There was a knock on my door again which caught my attention. I turned to see both Giovanni and Rocky with a smile on their faces.

"Ready to go, Carina?" Rocky asked making me nod my head then we walked to the elevator and Giovanni pushed the button.