18

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was fur which caused me to lift my head then realize that both Lucifer and Jaxon got me a wolf, yesterday.

I sat up and turned my head slightly, noticed Lucifer on the balcony with his back towards us. I grabbed a pillow and lined it up with the back of his head, threw it then hid my face in Thor's fur.

I heard his footsteps walking into the room and I felt the bed behind me sink in making me bit down on my lip to keep me from laughing.

"I know you're awake, Angel." Lucifer whispered in my ear causing me to laugh.

"Dang it, stupid sensor." I said but it came out muffled.

"Don't blame the sensor, blame the one who threw the pillow at me." Lucifer said and I smirked because an idea popped into my head.

I grabbed the pillow from Lucifer and walked out of my room then knocked on Massimo's door. "It's open." His voice called out.

I opened the door slowly to see him lying in bed still. "What are you still doing in bed, dork?" I asked making him sit up.

"Did you just call me a dork?" He asked and I nodded my head then threw the pillow at him, ran back to my bed room.

"Luciano!" I heard Massimo yell and I burst out laughing.

"Angel, what did you do?" Lucifer asked making me shake my head.

I walked to my door and peeked my head out to see Luciano standing in the doorway of Massimo's room. I watched him lean over and hold his stomach while laughing.

"She's not wrong, brother. You are a dork." Luciano said causing me to laugh which caught Luciano's attention.

"Hi." I said, and Massimo peeked his head out of his room the same way I was.

"Did you throw a pillow at your brother and call him a dork?" Luciano asked while trying to hold in his laughter.

"No, I think he was dreaming." I said which made Lucifer burst into laughter from behind me.

"Did Lucifer just laugh?" Massimo asked and I turned to look at Lucifer then back to Massimo.

"See Luciano he's dreaming, Lucifer doesn't laugh at dorks." I said and Massimo ran towards my room causing me to close my door then lock it.

Lucifer laughed again and then there were knocks on the door. "I will get you back sunshine, you just wait and see." Massimo yelled from the other side of the door.

I looked at Lucifer while laughing and he joined in with me. "Yeah okay." I yelled back.

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom, removed my shirt then covered my chest with it. "Luc." I called out.

I heard him get out of the bed, then walk towards the bathroom. "Want to take a shower?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He grabbed the black bag from the floor and grabbed the Saran wrap, the medical type then started covering the bandages.

Once he covered the last bandage, he turned on the shower and walked out of the bathroom while closing the door behind him.

I finished removing my clothes and then stepped into the shower, took a couple of deep breaths. I stepped under the shower head and let the water run down my body.

I grabbed the shampoo and massaged it into my scalp, stepped back a little bit then placed my head back. I rinsed all the shampoo out of my hair then grabbed my loofah and placed a small amount of body wash on it, lathered my body with it.