16

I woke up to someone slightly shaking me which caused my eyes to flutter open and I saw Luciano was the one who was shaking me.

"Wake up and come down to eat." He said and I nodded my head then sat up in my bed.

He walked out of my bedroom and I checked in the bathroom to see that Lucifer already picked out an outfit for me.

I walked in and closed the door behind me then walked over to my outfit, changed into it.

Once I was changed I brushed my hair, and applied mascara to my eyelashes then brushed my teeth

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up after myself then walked over to my nightstand. I opened the drawer, grabbed my holster and attached it to my waistband then slid my gun inside the holster.

I grabbed my keys before closing the drawer, grabbing my phone and walked out of my room then walked downstairs.

I walked into the dining room where everyone else was already sitting in their seats. I sat down beside Rocky in my chair and he grabbed my plate then placed a small amount of food. He placed my plate back down in front of me and grabbed himself some food, then we all started eating breakfast.

I finished eating and took my plate to the kitchen then placed it in the dishwasher before heading up to my bedroom. I walked into my bedroom and didn't see Lucifer at all in my room. 

I looked out on the balcony to see no sign of him out there either making me pull my phone out and messaged Ray, asked him if he had seen Lucifer. A few minutes went by and he messaged me back saying he hadn't seen Lucifer. 

I pulled up his location on my phone and saw that he was flying around town alone. I chuckled and heard footsteps behind me which made me turn to see Giovanni and Rocky. "Mall?" They asked and I nodded my head. 

"I'm driving though." I said making them nod their heads excitedly. 

"Luciano already knows that we're going to the mall." Rocky said and I nodded my head then the three of us walked out of my bedroom, headed down the stairs. 

"I still can't believe that you are taking the stairs." Rocky said making me smile up at him. 

We walked to the garage and got into my car, Rocky pushed the button for the garage door causing it to open. Once it opened, I drove out of the garage then headed towards the gates which rocky pushed the button for. 

The gates opened and I drove through them then headed to the mall. I pressed down on the gas causing them to get excited. "I'm not going to get pulled over am I?" I asked and they shook their heads. 

I drifted around the turns which made them laugh, and when I reached the mall I parked the car then the three of us got out. We walked inside the mall and something told me to look ahead, that's when I saw our cousins in the food court laughing and joking around with each other.