13

Some time passed...

Ray and Lucifer came back in from the roof, when they walked in the workspace Rocky told Ray how I added the flying ability to Titan and my protection software so, the two took Titan out to the roof.

Felicity was called to go help Oliver and Roy, some guy name John with something important while Thea and I were with Lucifer and Giovanni in the lobby watching the tv.

The four of us were watching Ghost Adventures since Thea never saw it and Lucifer knows only a little bit about the show but he was still interested in the show.

I glanced over at Lucifer whose eyes were black with the white dot again, but Lucifer's eyes are only supposed to be red which really made me confused.

I waved my hand in front of his face, but he didn't budge making me look at Thea and Giovanni who was already looking at us. "Stay here I'll be back." I told them and they nodded their head.

I stood up from the chair and walked away from the lobby then walked to Ray's workplace. I sat down at one of the computers then logged into Lucifer's software.

I noticed his vitals were normal making me wonder more about why his eyes turn black like that. I felt a presence behind me making me slowly turn to see Lucifer leaned against the door.

He slowly walked towards me and I watched his eyes change from Red back to Black. He stood in front of me and reached behind me, turned off the computer then leaned down, his face was literally a few inches from mine.

"You do not ever disappear like that again do you hear me?" He spoke in a darker voice which caused me to nod my head slowly.

He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb before reaching behind me again, turned the computer back on then logged out of his software on Ray's computer.

Lucifer moved his face closer to me causing my heart to start pounding which he sensed and back up then walked away leaving me alone in the workshop.

I know how bad Lucifer can get because I designed him but I didn't expect his voice to get that deep. I stood up from the chair I was sitting in, and Ray and Rocky walked in.

Even though I was worried about Lucifer, I chose to offer a fake smile. "He did so good flying and there was no problems." Rocky said and sat down in one of the chairs with Titan in his arms.

"That's good. By any chance did you guys pass Lucifer?" I asked making them nod their head.

"Yeah he went up to the roof." Ray said and I walked out of the workspace then headed up to the roof.

When I walked out I saw Lucifer sitting on one of the taller electrical boxes with his back towards the door and I walked over to him slowly which caught his attention causing him to turn his head.

When he saw it was me he jumped down, walked over to me then placed his hands on my hips and picked me up then wrapped his arms around me which caused me to do the same, lay my head on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes and felt him roll his shoulders making his wings come out which made my eyes flutter open then rub my hand against the fur.

He pushed himself off the ground causing us to rise from the roof, then he flew over to the electrical box that he was sitting on and sat down with me still wrapped around him.

"I did not mean to scare you Angel." Lucifer spoke up, and I moved my head to his chest then rested my hand on his chest as well.

"You didn't scare me. I just didn't think your voice could get that dark." I told him truthfully and he kissed my head.