25

Yaszy Mancini

Some time has passed since Thor and I came outside, I was still lying down while staring up at the sky when I heard footsteps making me turn my head to see Francesco.

"You haven't moved since you came out here, what's wrong kiddo?" Francesco asked while sitting down on the ground beside.

"You guys are watching me now?" I asked jokingly but wasn't fully kidding.

Francesco chuckled lightly, patted my hand carefully. "No, Massimo and I were on the first level." He said and I nodded my head.

I sat up, saw Thor rolling around in the sun which made a small smile appear on my face. "I'm afraid that I may have lost Lucifer to Ray." I said, Francesco grabbed my hand.

"I know how you're feeling Angel, but you built Lucifer for a reason and that was because you wanted a best friend, someone to make you feel safe." Francesco said, I looked down at my hand and nodded my head.

"I'm going to go talk to Lucifer if he is still here." I said, he nodded his head and I stood up from the ground then walked up the case of stairs.

When I reached the top, I walked inside the house and then walked upstairs to my bedroom. I walked inside of my room, immediately noticed him on the balcony sitting in a chair with his back facing me.

I nervously gulped as I walked slowly towards him and when I reached him, I noticed his eyes were black, and he was staring forward.

I slowly placed my hand on his shoulder but there was no reaction from him which made me sigh. "Lucifer." I whispered softly.

His head slowly turned making me remove my hand from his shoulder and took a step back from him. He stood up and picked me up carefully because of my arm, rolled his shoulders making his wings come out.

I furrowed my eyebrows and he pushed off the ground causing the both of us to fly in the air, I smiled slightly. He flew towards wherever he was taking me while holding me tightly against him as he flew.

I looked down and smiled when I saw how high up in the sky we were. He flew down to the ground and landed in an alleyway which made me furrow my eyebrows.

I noticed his eyes were glowing red and he was looking down at me. He placed his hood up and grabbed my hand, we walked out of the alleyway then headed to wherever he was taking me.

We reached an ice cream store and I looked at Lucifer confused, he guided me into the ice cream shop. Lucifer walked up to the counter while still holding my hand.

"One cotton candy milkshake." He said which made the cashiers eyes widened.

The cashier nodded quickly then typed in my order and Lucifer paid for it, and pulled me to the side. He rested his head on top of my head and I smiled lightly.

"I am sorry Angel and I promise to never leave you again." He said making me turn in his arms and rested my head against his chest, nodding my head.

"One cotton candy milkshake." We heard and Lucifer walked over, grabbed the milkshake then grabbed my hand.

He walked over to a booth and I slid in first, Lucifer slid in after me. He handed me the milkshake and unclipped the sling around my arm which caused me to look at him confused.

"I can sense discomfort so I am taking it off." He said, I nodded my head.

He placed down the sling on the table and his phone started ringing making him pull it out of his pocket, answering it.

"Ice cream shop." He said. He was silent for a little bit and then spoke up again. "She's safe with me." He said before hanging up the phone and placing it down on the table.