5

Bruno finished wrapping my knee, both him and Luci turned around so I could pull my pants back up. I sat back down once I pulled my pants up then they turned around.

"Okay, nothing was infected. but, your ribs and knee are going to take a little bit to heal. The cuts will heal in no time with the proper care." Bruno said which caused me to nod my head.

"I will also be giving Luciano medication for the pain." Bruno said.

"I honestly don't remember the last time I felt pain." I said making Bruno and Luciano look at me with a dark facial expression.

"How long ago was the last time you felt physical pain?" Luciano asked coldly.

"A year after being taken." I said making him let out a sigh and then stand up.

"They trained her to become a weapon." Bruno said making me look at Luciano who was leaned against his desk while glaring at the ground.

"Buttercup, how far did you get in training?" Bruno asked speaking up again which made me look down at my hands in my lap.

"I completed the training." I said truthfully because I didn't want to lie to my brothers, they also deserved to know what happened to me.

Bruno cussed then stood up and turned to face Luciano. "Her eyes aren't dark so that's a good sign. It shows that she didn't completely lose herself." Bruno said making Luci nod his head.

I stood up from the couch then walked over to Luci and wrapped my arms around him which caused him to pick me up gently, hold me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner baby, if I found you sooner then you wouldn't have went through what you did." Luciano said making me shake my head against his shoulder.

"It's not your fault Luci, if anyone is to blame it's me. I should have went with you guys that night instead of staying home." I said making Luciano make me look at him.

"I never want you to blame yourself ever again, better yet I never want you to talk down on yourself ever. Do you understand me, Principessa?" Luciano said sternly which made me nod my head.

He gently pushed my head back down onto his shoulder then I closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of Luciano's comfort.

He started walking around the office while rubbing circles on my back which made me tense up at first then relaxed.

While he was rubbing circles on my back, I slowly felt myself drifting to sleep.

Third Person

Luciano stopped rubbing circles on his sister's back once he realized she fell asleep. He walked over to the couch then carefully laid her down on the couch, and covered her up with a blanket from the back of the couch.

Luciano kneeled and pushed the hair out of her face then place a kiss on her forehead. "You're safe now, Tesoro." Luciano whispered to his sleeping sister.

He stood upright and walked over to his desk, sat down then looked at Bruno. "She's strong, don't worry." Bruno said making Luciano shake his head then looked over at Yaszy.

"That's not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about what she wrote down." Luciano said.

"What did she write down?" Bruno asked Luciano who slid the paper towards Bruno.

Bruno picked up the paper that Luciano slid towards him and he read what was written down on the paper. Once he was done reading it, his eyes went over to Luciano's sleeping sister then back to paper.

"You're afraid of it changing her, and destroying her?" Bruno said making Luciano nod his head and Bruno sighed.

"It should have been me killing them not her and I should have found her sooner." Luciano said leaning back in his chair then rubbing circles on the temple of his head.