3

Yaszy Mancini

I opened my eyes to see that I was in my childhood bedroom, but everything was changed. I sat up in the bed, rubbed the sleep from my eyes and tossed the blanket to the side then I got out of bed.

I walked into the closet and turned on the light to reveal a closet full of clothes in my size.

I scanned over every piece of clothing then picked out an outfit. I changed out of the clothes I was wearing from yesterday and changed into the outfit I picked out.

I walked out of the closet once I was dressed then walked into the bathroom and smiled weakly when I noticed nothing changed

I closed the door behind me, and looked through the cabinets to find hair stuff supplies, then in the drawers were makeup and girl things.

They definitely were ready for my return which made a real smile appear on my face after five years. I grabbed the hair brush, then brushed my hair and I grabbed the mascara from the drawer, applied it on my eyelashes.

I placed it back in the drawer before walking out of the bathroom and saw Rocky sleeping on my couch which made me furrow my eyebrows because I didn't see him there when I woke up.

I walked over to my door and opened it then walked to Luciano's office door. I knocked on the door then after a few seconds it opened and Luciano's eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Principessa, are you okay?" Luciano asked making me nod my head.

"Can I go to the garden, but use the elevator instead of the stairs?" I asked, and he was hesitant about it.

"I want you to take this with you." He said and reached behind his back then handed me his gun.

I grabbed it from his hand and placed it in my waistband, turned around then walked down the hall to the elevator and pushed the button for the doors to open.

Once they opened I walked inside the elevator then pushed the button to go down. The doors closed and the elevator moved downward, dinged then the doors opened.