14

I opened my eyes to see my door open, that caused me to sit up in the bed and wonder why it was open then I looked around the room to see no sight of Lucifer.

I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and walked to the bathroom then I closed the door behind me, stripped off my clothes, and placed them in the hamper before changing into the outfit Lucifer had laid out for me.

I'm glad Lucifer picked out a dress for today because there was pressure in my stomach and I didn't want to add more pressure on my stomach.

I brushed and straightened my hair, then applied mascara to my lashes. Then, I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom to see Thea sitting on my bed.

"Morning." She said making me chuckle then shake my head and walk over to my nightstand.

I opened the drawer and grabbed my thigh holster. I wrapped it around my thigh under my dress, then I slid my gun into the holster and covered it with my dress.

I grabbed my keys before closing the drawer then heard footsteps behind me causing me to turn around to see Lucifer.

"You guy are going out for breakfast, so head down but I need a minute with you Angel before you go." Lucifer said, I nodded.

Thea stood up from the bed, walked out into the hallway and Lucifer walked in front of me, and place his hand on my cheek then kissed my head.

"You be careful Angel, and if anyone messes with you then you show them whose Angel you are." He said making me nod my head again with a smile.

I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arm around me as well then leaned down. "You know I will." I said making him kiss my head again.

"I know you will Angel. Head on down I will see you when you get back." He said then kissed my again for a third time and unwrapped his arms from around me.

I made my way out of my room then Thea and I walked down the stairs where everyone else was already standing at the end of the stairs.

"Little devil you look beautiful." Sergio said causing a smile to form on my face.

I grabbed Sergio's hand, and all of us walked to the garage. We entered the garage and walked to our cars. Rocky and Giovanni got in Rocky's car together, and Thea got in with me.

"I am in love with your car." Thea said as I pulled out of the garage, followed behind Rocky.

"I'll ask Luciano if I can let you drive it back." I said and she nodded her head then jump up and down in the seat.

I pulled into the parking lot of Luciano's restaurant and parked beside Rocky then turned off the engine.

The two of us got out of my car and we followed the others into the restaurant. When we walked in I immediately noticed Jaxon Black, Luciano's best friend since they were both nine.