21

Massimo arrived at the art store, parked the car then turned off the engine and got out. He walked over to the passenger side, opened mine and Thor's door causing both of us to get out.

Massimo closed the door, grabbed my hand then we walked inside the store and he grabbed a basket.

We walked down the aisles and Massimo started placing art supplies in the basket. Thor was walking in front of us, we heard him growling quietly which made me look at Massimo then Massimo stopped walking and pulled out his phone.

"Stay close to me. I'm going to call Luciano." He said and stood behind me then called Luciano.

"You need to get to the art store now. They followed us." Massimo told me, and my head snapped up to look at him.

He hung up the phone and placed it back into his pocket. "He's coming." Massimo said, I nodded my head.

I was glad Massimo called Luciano because I didn't have the energy to deal with the family ditchers. Thor was sitting close to us while still growling and I reached down, petted his head.

We heard footsteps coming towards us and Thor stood on all fours, growled louder making Massimo and I look to see the family ditchers walking towards us.

They stopped halfway and just looked at Massimo and I. We heard more footsteps and we turned to see Luciano, Dario along with Sergio and Lucifer who had his face covered.

"Massimo take our sister and finish whatever you two were doing." Luciano said, coldly and Massimo grabbed my hand then we walked to a different aisle.

Luciano Mancini

"Didn't she tell you to stay away from her?" I spoke in a cold tone.

"She's still my granddaughter, and I will be part of her life." Alessio said and I chuckled darkly then patted Lucifer.

"Can you guys guess who this is?" I said darkly and their eyes widened.

Lucifer pulled down his hood and they backed up. "You let her fucking build that! I told you not to!" Alessio snapped.

"Last time I checked I am her legal guardian and if you guys try to get custody of her then it won't happen because when they give her the choice to stay with us or go with you, she will immediately choose us." I said coldly.

Their eyes filled with hurt which made me smirk. "Maybe next time before blaming us, actually get the fucking full story." I said making us turn around, and go find Massimo and our sister.

We found them and saw Massimo on the ground laughing, she was laughing as well. "Was that necessary all I did was lift you in the air." Massimo said.

"It was very necessary." She said and the two laughed harder.

"What happened here?" I said making the two stop laughing and look at us.

"This one decided to flip me over her shoulder after I held her in the air." Massimo said and we all looked at her to see her hiding her face with a notebook.

Dario walked over and peeked around the notebook, we heard her start laughing again. "Did you flip our brother over your shoulder?" He asked her and she laughed harder.

"Massimo get up." Dario said making Massimo stand up and look at her, laughed along with her again.

"You guys don't know her strength." Massimo said in between his laughs.

"Well if she flipped you over his shoulder, then we know now." Dario said, then looked at our baby sister.

"He started it." She said and we laughed while Massimo's jaw dropped.