7

Lucifer was still out on the balcony and he was sitting in one of the chairs that were out there, he had it to where he can see me.

I was still looking through the information that Ray left me and I came across a picture of Lucifer once he was built, sat the picture on my nightstand.

I place the papers back in the folders, grabbed the picture and place it on top of the folder then walked them over to desk area in my room.

I place the folders on the desk, that's when I noticed a computer making me look at the door and then back to the computer.

I opened the computer and it turned on, my name was across the screen making me smile then close it. I walked back over to my bed, laid down then grabbed my remote and turned on the television.

I turned on Ghost Adventures then grabbed my blanket and turned the lights off, watched Ghost Adventures.

Lucifer

It was beautiful in the human world. Everything was vibrant and there were so many colors. There were birds chirping, and the wind was blowing making the leaves on the tree blow around slightly.

I turned my head to see the light off, and Angel was laying in the bed watching what I learned was the television. I noticed she was struggling to keep her eyes open which made me chuckle then stand up and walked inside.

I walked over to the bed, and sat down beside her which made her lift her head. I grabbed the pillow that was under her head and laid it in my lap, then patted beside me making her lay beside me.

She rested her head on the pillow, pulled the blanket over her shoulders. "Do not fight the sleep, Angel. Get some sleep, I will be right here when you wake up." I said making her nod her head.

I sensed that she was asleep after a few minutes, and I could tell she used to have sleeping problems until she was found. When she powered me on and I saw her, I could immediately tell that she was different from when she was younger.

When she was younger, I was just a voice then before she was taken she was working my robotic body and she would stay up past her bedtime just to work on my body.

She was so focused on building me that she wasn't sleeping for sometime until Luciano had her take a break from building me, that's when she was taken and I didn't see her again until today.

I looked down to see a peaceful expression on her face. There was a knock on the door making me turn my head then her brother Rocky walked in, and he jumped when he saw me.

"So, that's where she went earlier. Welcome to the human world, Lucifer." He said then walked out while closing the door behind him.

I chuckled and turned my attention to the television on the wall to see three men on the screen. I watched the three men and got distracted with what was playing on the television.

Some time passed...

Yaszy Mancini

My eyes fluttered open and I could hear the television still playing, I looked outside to see that it was still light out.

I felt a hand a cold object touch my cheek making me flinch and jump up, then I saw Lucifer which made me let out a breath of relief as it wasn't a gun.

"I did not mean to scare you I was just trying to push the hair out of your face." Lucifer said making me smile.

"You're fine, I thought it was something else." I said truthfully and then laid back down.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked in his robotic voice, making me shake my head. "That is alright Angel. I am not going to push you." He added making me nod my head.