20

I woke up feeling someone playing with my hair which made me keep my eyes closed, I realized I wasn't lying down and that I was in someone's arms.

"We're going to take her home now, but did she sleep okay last night?" I heard Luciano's voice and realized it was him who was holding me.

"She flinched a couple times in her sleep but she stayed asleep through the whole night." Ace's voice rang through my ears.

I felt fingers run over the scar on the back of my neck, and I flinched slightly. "What did you just touch?" Luciano asked.

"I think a scar on the back of her head." I hear Francesco's voice.

"Well don't touch it again because it made her flinch." He said in a stern voice and I leaned more into his chest.

I felt Luciano lean his head down and kissed my head then stood up. "Come on, she's awake." Luciano added, and I heard shuffling all around the room.

I kept my eyes closed as he walked out to the car and when we got out to the car I heard the car door open then Luciano sat in the car with me still in his arms.

I realized he was in the driver seat and the rest got into the car. "You sure that's safe brother?" Jaxon asked.

Without saying anything back, Luciano placed the seatbelt around us and started the car. Luciano started driving and I heard a chuckle from Jaxon in the backseat.

"She is literally unbothered by it." He said and Francesco chuckled from the passenger seat.

"That's because Luciano used to do it when she was little without our parents knowing. He was literally the only one that didn't follow our parent's rules." Francesco said and Luciano chuckled.

"That's because he was the rebel kid out of the seven of you, and the only soft spot he had was for her." Jaxon said.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were almost home then Francesco looked over, smiled. "Oh look who finally opened her eyes." He said and I smiled lightly.

Francesco grabbed my hand that was resting on Luciano's side and he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

I looked out the window to see Luciano pulling down our road, and Francesco let go of my hand then pushed the button for the gates.

He pushed the garage button as well, and Luciano pulled into the garage then parked the car, turned it off. He unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door, got out while holding me then he walked inside the house.

He headed to the elevator and pushed the button, the door opened making him step in then push the button for the top floor. The elevator moved upwards, and dinged then stopped on the top floor.

The doors opened, he stepped out and walked to my bedroom. He walked in and placed me down, I felt something cold touch the back of my arm causing me to look behind me to see Thor.

"I'll be in my office if you need anything, alright?" Luciano said and without taking my eyes off Thor, I nodded my head.

I heard Luciano walk out of my room and I curled up with Thor, petting his chest softly. I got out of my bed, walked into my closet and picked out an outfit to change.

I grabbed the outfit and walked to my bathroom. I closed the door behind me and I removed Jaxon's clothes then changed into the outfit that I chose.