9

We arrived at Palmer Technology, and Lucifer parked in the parking garage then turned the car off, detracted his his horns into his head before pulling the hood of the sweatshirt over his head.

The three of us got out of the car, and I grabbed Lucifer's hand, he held it tight but not enough to hurt my hand. We walked to the elevator and Rocky pushed the button then the doors open, walked inside it.

Lucifer pushed the button since Rocky and I don't know which floor it is. The elevator doors closed, moved upwards and I watched as the numbers went up.

We reached the floor, and the elevator dinged then the doors opened causing us to walked out of the elevator. Lucifer walked ahead of us while still holding my hand, and I was also holding Rocky's hand so, he didn't get lost.

We walked to the end of the hallway, and made a right, I noticed a blonde hair lady sitting in a desk. "Hi, how can I help you guys?" She asked making Lucifer speak up.

"Hi, felicity. Is Ray here?" Lucifer spoke making the lady nod her head.

"Yeah, do you remember where his workspace is?" She asked Lucifer, and he nodded his head then walked towards the workspace.

When we walked in the room, I immediately noticed two men working in the room. The one looked up, and smiled when he saw Lucifer.

"Lucifer, how has the human world been?" The man asked.

"It has been great, it feels good to be back with my Angel." Lucifer said which made me smile.

"It's great to finally meet you, I'm Ray Palmer and that over there working is Curtis Holt." Ray said making me lean forward and look to see the other male working on something.

"Her name is Yaszy and this beside her is Rocky the second youngest." Lucifer said making Ray walk in front of us then he held is hand out to Rocky and Rocky shook his hand.

He turned towards me, and just sent me a smile. "What brings you guys here?" He asked.

"Angel has a few questions and Rocky has an invention that he wants built." Lucifer said making Ray look at Rocky.

"Do you have a design of the invention that I can see?" Ray asked making Rocky hand him the paper and Ray smiled at the design.

"What's with you both and robots? First, I built a Robot Devil and now a robot Dog." Ray said making me turn my head and smile at Rocky.

"Wait, you're finally going to build Titan." I said making Rocky nod his head with a big smile.

"I didn't want to built him until you were found, and now that you're home I can finally build him for us." Rocky said making me let go of Lucifer's hand and hug Rocky who hugged me back.

I pulled away from Rocky and went back to my spot beside Lucifer, he grabbed my hand. "When do you want to start on it, kid?" Ray asked making Rocky smile.

"Can we start now?" Rocky asked making Ray nod his head.

"Curtis, I'm going to write down parts I need and I need you and felicity to go get them for me." Ray said making Curtis nod his head, stop working on what he was working on.

Ray walked over and grabbed a pen, started writing down stuff. Rocky walked over and was checking out a body suit that was in a glass case.

"Woah, this is cool." Rocky said which made Ray lift his head to see what he was looking at and he chuckled.

"That's my body suit that I use to fight enemies with." Ray said making Rocky turn his head to look at Ray to see if he was being serious or not.