15

After breakfast we went back to the mansion, Thea and I went straight to my room because I'm trying to avoid Luciano since he saw the knife thing and hasn't stopped staring at me.

When we entered my room and we saw Lucifer pacing back and forth on the balcony. "What's wrong with him?" Thea whispered.

"When Francesco covered my eyes at the restaurant I panicked a little bit because Dave used to cover my eyes and he can sense when I panic." I whispered back and walked towards the balcony.

Lucifer sensed me and turned his head then walked over, scooped me up in his arms. "Why were you panicking Angel?" He asked.

"Francesco forgot about everything and covered my eyes, it made me panic a little bit but I'm fine." I said and he nodded then place me down on my feet.

"Can we go play basketball?" Thea asked, and I chuckled then nodded my head.

"Let me change and we can go play." I said then walked into the closet and closed the door behind me.

I walked over to my sweatsuit section and picked out one then picked out a tank top for underneath the sweatshirt.

Once I picked out a tank top I changed into the sweatsuit.

I tossed my hair in a bun, walked out of my clothes then Thea and I walked out of my room, and walked down the stairs

When we reached the bottom of the stairs we walked to the kitchen where the back door was located and we walked out the door then we walked down to the basketball court.

Thea grabbed a ball from the rack then walked over to me and stood facing me. She tossed the ball in the air. I jumped up and hit it, then dribbled it to her net. I tossed the ball and made it into the basket.

She grabbed the ball and ran, dribbling the ball. When she reached my net, she tossed the ball. I jumped up and hit the ball, dribbling it to my net.

I tossed the ball and it went in the net. Then she did the unexpected, pushing me which resulted in my falling to the ground. She grabbed the ball and ran down to her net, making it in the basket which caused me to laugh.

I looked down at my hands to observe them scratched up. I ignored this, stood up, removed my sweatshirt and tossed it to the side.

"If this is how you wish to play, then this is how we shall play." I said. Thea smirked and bounced the ball in front of her, then she tossed the ball from where she was standing. However, it didn't make it into the net.

We both watched the ball slowly roll to the wall, then our eyes met before we both started running towards it.

However, when we arrived at the same time, I pushed her just like she had done to me and snatched the ball.

Then I dribbled it all the way to my net and tossed it, making a successful basket. I glanced over to see her lying on her back, giggling.

"Are you okay over there?" I asked her and she nodded her head then stood up from the ground.

"I was expecting it but not that soon." She said, I laughed then place the ball back on the rack and the two of us walked back to the house.

When we reached the back door we walked inside, I slid the door closed then we walked back upstairs to my room.

When we walked into my room we didn't see Lucifer at all in the room and we threw ourselves onto my bed then she grabbed the remote, turned on Ghost Adventures.

She snatched a pillow from behind us and place it under her head then covered herself up with my blanket causing me to laugh at her.

"Are you comfy?" I asked, and she nodded her head then flicked me off making me shake my head at her.

We heard footsteps enter my room, I turned my head to see both Jaxon and Luciano while made my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked making the two chuckle. They then shook their head and sat at the head of the bed since Thea, I was in the middle of the bed.

Luciano reached forward, wrap his arms around my side since I was laying on my side while propping my head up with my hand then he pulled me in between his legs, and pushed me back against him gently.

"I saw what happened at the restaurant and I'm glad you did what you did." Luciano whispered enough for me to hear.

I nodded my head then relaxed against him and watched Ghost Adventures while he rubbed circles on the side of my neck with his fingertips.

Thea sat up and when she turned her head she saw Luciano and Jaxon then jumped, we laughed at her.

"What's wrong Thea? Are we that scary?" Luciano asked her and she shook her head then laid back down.

Luciano was still rubbing circles on my neck and I closed my eyes, let sleep consume me.

My eyes slowly opened, and I felt an arm wrapped around me. I also felt someone running their fingers through my hair, making me look up at Luciano.

I then remembered him and Jaxon had come in earlier. I lifted my head to see that both Thea and Jaxon were gone which made me confused.

"They're downstairs eating, and I figured you would still be full from breakfast." Luciano said, making me nod my head then rested it against his chest.

As I lay there in his arms I couldn't help but to think about our grandpa and them. I miss how close we used to be but that all changed after our parents along with our grandma and aunt got into a car accident and none of them made it.

~

Luciano left my room causing Lucifer to come back and I was curled up in his lap while Thea was behind me, the three of us watched another new show that Rocky suggested.

Lucifer was running his fingers through my hair as we watched the show and when he reached the ends of my hair he twirled my hair around his finger.

"What's this show called again?" Thea asked causing Lucifer to pause the show. She typed the name of the show into her phone, then looked at Lucifer to unpause it.

I pulled the blanket more over my shoulder then turned my body slightly due to pressure in my ribs and Lucifer rubbed my ribs gently making the pressure slowly disappear.

He rubbed my left ribs for a little bit of time, and the pressure was relieved from my ribs causing me to turn my body completely to where my back was rested against his chest.

He then rubbed my right side even though they didn't have any pressure like the left side. After rubbing my right side he kissed the top of my head, then rested his hands on my stomach.

There was a knock on my door causing all three of us to turn our heads to look at the door. Sergio walked in, and looked at Thea and I.

"Dinner is done. Tesoro, Luciano wants you to eat so come on." Sergio said, I climbed out of bed then Thea and I followed him to dining room.

We walked in the dining room, and the three of us sat down with the rest of my brothers. Rocky grabbed my plate like always and place a small amount of food on it then placed it back in front of me.

He kissed my head before getting food for himself and everyone did the same then once everyone got their food we all started to eat.

We finished eating, Massimo took Thea and I walked upstairs to my bedroom. When I walked in I noticed Lucifer standing outside on the balcony.

I didn't bother changing into sleeping clothes and just walked over to my bed then laid down, covered myself up.

I closed my eyes and after five minutes of laying there sleep consumed me.