8

My eyes fluttered open, and the first thing I saw was Lucifer. "Good morning, Angel." He said making me smile then sit upright.

"Good morning, Luc." I said while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"I picked you out an outfit it is in the bathroom and I told Luciano that we are going to Ray's, he said to take Rocky since he has an invention in mind." Lucifer said and I nodded my head then got out of the bed, walked to the bathroom.

I walked in and I wanted to take a shower but I didn't know how to with the bandages, so I walked back out, looked at Lucifer.

"I want to shower but I don't how to with the bandages." I said making him stand up and then he grabbed a black bag from by the door.

"Take your arms out of your shirt, and turn around." He said making me do what he said then I felt him covering the bandages with something but when he did the one on my shoulder I saw what he was using.

He unwrapped the wrap around my ribs and I heard a robotic growl come from him which made me look down at my ribs, immediately felt disgusted with myself.

They were really dark, and ugly which made me want to throw up. Without saying anything I walked into the bathroom, closed the door behind me and locked it then walked over to the toilet seat and sat down.

I took a deep breath before unwrapping the wrap around my knee, and letting it fall to the floor. I stood up not bothering to look at my knee because it probably looks just like my ribs.

I turned on the shower, waited for it to warm up before stripping out of the clothes I was sleeping in and threw them in the hamper then stepped in the shower.

I noticed shampoo and conditioner along with strawberry body wash which made me smile a little. I stepped under the shower head and allowed the water to flow down my face.

I closed my eyes, and then immediately opened them when the image of Dave's face appeared in my mind.

My heart started racing fast, and I felt like my chest was tightening. I furrowed my eyebrows, and held my chest with my hand.

I heard the door jiggling, then opened and I saw Lucifer's robot body through the glass door of the shower.

I watched him grab what looked like a towel, then the shower door opened and he turned the shower off, wrapped the towel around me before lifting me out of the shower.

He place me on my feet and noticed my breathing making him place his hand on my cheek. "Angel, why are you having a panic attack?" Lucifer asked making me more confused because I never had a panic attack before.

"D-dave's face popped into my mind when I closed my eyes." I said making Lucifer grab my face with his hands, and made me look up at him.

"I want you to breathe in as slowly, deeply and gently as you can, through your nose then breathe out slowly, deeply and gently through your mouth." Lucifer said making me do exactly what he said to do.

"Do it a couple more times, Angel." He added, and I did it a couple more times, felt the tightness in my chest gone.

"I want to try again." I said making him nod his head while caressing my cheek gently since my face was still bruised.

"I am staying in here with you in case you have another one." He said, and I nodded my head.

He turned the shower back on, and checked the water to make sure it was too hot. He turned and looked at me then walked to the toilet, sat down on the lid.

I watched his eyes turn black with a white dot in the middle which made me confused. I walked over to the shower, stepped in while dropping the towel on the floor and then closed the door once I was in the shower.