23

Third Person

Once Luciano parked the vehicle, he stepped out of the car while holding her close to him then placed her down on her feet. He grabbed her hand and closed the door then all of the siblings walked inside the ice cream place.

They all got in line and Luciano gently pulled her in front of him as they stood in line. He leaned over and placed a kiss on the top of her head then gently squeezed her shoulders.

Sergio and Dario were messing with Rocky and Giovanni while they waited in line. "Luciano get our brothers." Rocky complained.

Luciano turned to see Dario and Sergio rubbing their knuckles against Rocky and Giovanni's head. Luciano chuckled and turned back to see that the line has moved causing him and her to walk forward then the rest followed.

They were next after the person in front of them, Luciano could see that she was excited for a milkshake making him chuckle lightly and kiss her head again.

The person in front of them was done making the siblings step forward. "What can I get you guys?" The cashier said.

Luciano ordered for him and her then the two stepped to the side, so the rest can order what they want. Luciano made sure to stay as close as possible to her so, nothing happened to her.

The rest finished ordering what they wanted and the siblings waited on the side with Luciano and their sister. Dario went back to tormenting Rocky. "Dario, I swear to god. I will flip you over my shoulder." Rocky threatened.

"Brother, that threat was cute but you wouldn't be able to because you're smaller than me." Dario said.

"If I can flip Massimo over my shoulder then I think Rocky can do the same with you." She said making Rocky's eyes widen.

"Don't give him any ideas little devil." Sergio said and she laughed.

"Wait, you flipped Massimo over your shoulder." Rocky said out of shock, she nodded her head.

"He picked me up in the air and forgot that I don't like that so, yes I flipped him over my shoulder." She said making Luciano squeeze her shoulders softly again.

Rocky looked at Massimo, started laughing while pointing at him and Massimo glared deadly at Rocky. "Uh-oh, Massimo is being a dork again." She said.

Massimo turned his glare from Rocky to her which made her turn and hid her face in Luciano. Luciano chuckled and wrapped his arms around her to protect her from Massimo which made him groan.

"We know who her favorite brother is." Massimo said and she let out a laugh which made the rest including Massimo drop their jaws.

"She just confirmed it." Giovanni said, and Luciano shook his head at his brothers.

"She only comes to me because I'm the oldest and you guys have to listen to me." Luciano spoke causing the brothers to cross their arms then scoff.

"Order for Mancini." The siblings heard, got their order then walked over to a table.

Luciano pulled a chair out for Yaszy and she sat down, Luciano pushed her in then sat down beside her. Dario sat down on the other side of her and she looked at Dario, stuck her tongue out at him.

He chuckled before saying, "I don't think she needs that milkshake."

She leaned over and bit his arm. "Oww, Amore. Nevermind she can keep the milkshake." Dario said while rubbing the place where she bit him.

"Did she just bite you?" Sergio asked with a chuckle.

"Yes." "No." Both Dario and Yaszy said at the same time.