TABLE OF CONTENTS

Hi guys! Thank you for clicking on my story and I hope you enjoy it.

The first chapters are probably poorly written, but it gets better soon promise 😅

Thank you to all my readers from the start of the book, and to my future readers at the end of the book once this is completed. I'm thankful for all your comments, votes, and added to libraries. So thank you very much guys and I hope you like this story!

---

POSTING SCHEDULE:

EVERY SATURDAY - SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE PUBLISHED EARLY (or late)

---

And here's my TikTok: alexayerzzz

In the first chapters, theyre 8. Anya is 7 her birthday doesn't happen until chapter 7. Until then shes 7.

(she's one year younger than them but her bday is just much later)

Later on, they'll be teens. But don't mind them being teens in the drawings because I CANT DRAW KIDS YET 😭)

And of course, huge thank you to @larcya for the amazing story 'Damianya side stories' love it so much and it inspired me to write so ty to them!!!

And a REALLY big thank you to @colenthree for the most most most MOST MOST MOST amazing story 'Rivals x Lovers | Damianya' ❤

I'll have a Thank you board at the end of this A/N.

(if you see your name on there and like me to remove it, please do tell me, because I include everyone who has commented, followed me, voted, or has added my book to their library! I check my notifs a lot, so expect your name to be there after a day, 1 hour to 30 minutes. ❤️)

But anyway, here is the table of contents.

'... Prologue ...'

Ch. 1 - Apparently mistaken

Ch. 2 - Are you catching feelings, Desmond?

Ch. 3 - So you are.

Ch. 4 - The supposed plan

Ch. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)

Ch. 6 - Realization

Ch. 7 - That precious little girl (Forger family)

Ch. 8 - Sorry, ...Forger.

Ch. 9 - Loid, what are you doing here? (Twiyor)

Ch. 10 - Anya's tutoring session

Ch. 11 - Peekaboo?

Ch. 12 - Eeeeep!

Ch. 13 - Still oblivious to love...

Ch. 14 - Paired up!