CH. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)

A/N

Hi guys! So 'Mahal' means love in filipino, so if you're not filipino, that's what it means!

---'~'---

"Ah, alright, thank you." Yor put down the telephone and heaved a heavy sigh. 'It's alright, Yor. You can do this, it's fine!' Yor thought as she nervously walked towards her husband.

"Loid?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to, err," Yor started to fiddle with her hands nervously, "go...out with me?"

...

'He's definitely gonna say no...why did I ever-'

"Sure."

"Eh?-"

"Sure, let's go out." Loid repeated firmly.

"O-oh! Okay then, I'll get ready!" Yor rushed to her room and shut the door.

'I really didn't expect him to agree...' Yor flusteredly thought, she decided to use a coral colored short sleeved dress with white gloves.

--

'Why did I agree...? I have missions today...I'll just tell handler that I'm busy today...' Loid sighed and went to his room and decided on a white long-sleeved polo with tan pants.

--

"I'm ready!" Yor exclaimed as she went out of her room.

"Just in time," Loid smiled softly.

Yor flushed pink but shook her head in an attempt to ignore the funny feeling, "Let's go!" She said cheerfully.

--

'Alright, Yor! Now that you've planned out how the d̶a̶t̶e̶ outing would go, you'll be fine!'

Destination: Perhaps the park

How the ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ outing would go:

"The flowers are so beautiful!" Yor exclaims.

"Beautiful, just like you." Loid says as he tucks a hair behind her ear.

"Wh-what?" Yor tenses up at the situation that's happening.

"I want to marry you for real, let's be a real family and Anya will be ecstactic." Loid says, moving closer to Yor.

"Yes, I accept your proposal, Loid!" Yor reaches for both of loids hands and intertwines their hands together--

"Err, Yor?" Loid said, snapping her out of her trance.

"Ah! Sorry! I got...distracted!" She apologized.

"It's alright, I was asking you if we could go to the park?" He smiled.

"Oh, yes! I was...just thinking about that!" She smiled back, still wondering how she thought about something so weird.

--

"Here we are," Loid turned around and extended a hand to Yor, signaling for them to hold hands.

Yor paused, then took his hand.

(Guys please help me I literally can't write this I'm malfunctioning)

"Yor, are you okay?" Loid asked as he turned his head. 'She's actually flustered just because we're holding hands?'

"I'm fine! Let's go!" She said quickly.

...

"We're here." Loid announced.