CH. 9 - Loid, what are you doing here? (twiyor)

(this was back when Anya was still 6 years old)

(And this chapter is old too, I think I made it at the start of 'And it all started with a punch')

---☆-:*:-★-:*:-☆---

"Mama, Anya's hungry."

Yor immediately went to her daughter, and crouched to her level. "Oh, would you like me to buy you something?"

Anya's eyes lit up, "Yes, mama! Can you please buy peanut cookies? Fank you!"

"Of course, Anya!" Yor smiled and stood up, extending her arm to her daughter. "Would you like to come along?"

'Mama can't know that I set this up in order for mama and papa to flirt...Becky said if couples don't have enough lovey dovey stuff, they'll deevorse, and apparently that's bad. I can't let mama and papa deevorse, or else, Anya won't have a family and world peace wouldn't be achieved...so that's why I made Papa buy peanuts at the exact same time as mama. Heh.' Anya smirked at the thought of her brilliant plan.

"Anya? Would you like to come?" Yor repeated.

"Oh, uhh, no, mama. Anya has to do her homework." Anya said quickly.

"Okay, I'll be going now. I'll ask the neighbors to look over you!" Yor waved bye and went out the door.

---☆-:*:-★-:*:-☆---

"Hmm... I wonder if the peanut cookies are still available at this time..." Yor wondered as she walked through the street.

"Yor?"

"Ah!" Yor quickly turned around and kicked the figure.

"Y--" The figure blocked the kick but was left with a cut on their cheek.

"Who are you!?" She got into a fighting stance, ready to kill anyone. (Well, probably not kill but beat up since she's in public.)

"...It's just me," The figure came into light. "Loid."

...

"LOID!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" Yor sobbed, rushing over to her husband.

"Ah- I'm fine, really, Yor." He said, putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"No, you're bleeding! Please, let me help you!"

"Fine..."

---☆-:*:-★-:*:-☆---

"Does this hurt?" Yor said, while lightly dabbing cotton buds on his wound.

"No, thank you, Yor." Loid said smiling.

"Oh, uhh, you're welcome, Loid!"

...

"Yor?"

"Yes?" She said, still dabbing the wound.

"I'm glad I married you."

Yor fell silent. She stopped dabbing the wound.

(On second thoughts they kinda look weird there 💀 I DREW THIS FAST OK)

'She's quiet. Did I say something wrong? Agh, I shouldn't have said that. You're really losing your edge, twilight!!!' Loid mentally scolded himself while trying to keep the same expression without showing that he's dying of embarrassment.

'Wh...WHAAA!!!!??!?!??! What- what do I say!? Alright, Yor. Keep calm. Just say I'm happy I married you too! Perfect, I can't mess this up at all.' Yor said, and snapped out of her thoughts.

"I love you too, Loid."

...

"WHAAA! I'M SORRY IT- IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH-!!!"

"Ha..."

"LOID? ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE, STAY WITH ME! LOOOID!!!"

---

The next day, Agent Twilight wasn't able to report for work. This was the first time he had slept for 10 hours in years.
(He passed out apparently LMAO)

....'•'....

(610 words)

Hi guys! So this was also in my "SXF - ONESHOTS" story but I gave up on it and unpublished it. (This is like a really short filler)

And you guessed it, this is also a filler. (The fillers are short ones but they also might be long.)

But anyway, thank you for reading and I'll post the next official chapter soon, bye!!!