CH. 1 - Apparently Mistaken

A/N

Before we start this, I'd like to address the fact that this chapter was poorly written and it (I think) gets better in the later chapters. I would rewrite this but I have no idea how to. 😅

Edit: I rewrote some of this, but the comments got removed. Thank you to all who previously commented here 💗

(3rd person limited, Damian's POV)

•☽─✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧─

"Damian!" Anya called.

"What do you want, stubby legs?" Damian said, not turning around to look at the girl in front of him.

"Stubby legs!? What the heck!? Don't you dare call me that again, Desmond!" Anya scolded. "Take it," She said, handing him some paper.

"Hu- Wh-what are you trying to hand me!?" He asked, he was caught off guard by what she said.

That's...strange...? Why would she call me 'Damian' and 'Desmond'? And not syon-boy? I mean, not like I miss it. I don't care if she doesn't call me that....

Smack!

"Desmond! I swear, what are you imagining back in your mind!?" Becky smacked his head with the paper.

"Ow! Becky!? Why are you here!? Where's Anya!?" Damian rubbed his head in pain, glaring angrily at Becky.

Becky gasped sarcastically. "Oh no! Mr. Lover boy is looking for his girl? I'm not Anya. I'm Becky. And I've been trying to get your attention for the past two minutes."

"Lover boy!?- The heck!?" He waved the thought off. "Stop playing with me, Blackbell. Anya was the one standing right infront of me." He snapped.

"No, it was me. I came to give you your test." Becky said.

Was it actually Becky? I could've sworn I saw Anya infront of me...

All of a sudden, Anya turned her head to look at him. His face went warm and quickly turned away to hide.

"What are you so embarrassed about? Get your test, or I won't give it to you!" Becky yelled, gesturing her hand towards him.

He groaned, "Ugh, okay. Sorry, I was absent minded. Hand me my test,"

She still didn't hand him his test, as if waiting for something.

"...please."

She smiled and extended her hand, but when she was about to give him his test, she paused.

"What? Give it." He scowled.

"Wait..." she grinned, "you were thinking of Anya?"

Thinking of Anya...? Damian stared blankly at her before realizing what she said.

"W-what!!! No!!! I wasn't!!!" He yelled, and snatched his test from her fast.

She cackled, "Omg, I have to tell anya this,"

Damian quickly grabbed her arm to stop her.

"No! Don't!"

"Heh, don't worry. I won't..."

Something about what she said made him suspicious...He let her go and she walked back to her table, whispering something to Anya.

For heaven's sake, I swear, if she tells it to that uggo, I will kill her.

Anya once again turned around with a confused look, while Becky was grinning.

That girl...I will definitely kill her!!!