CH. 10 - Anya's tutoring session - Announcment

"Anya is hereee~!" Anya chimed as she happily walked into the restaurant, where Becky had planned for both of them to meet.

"You're here, sit down." Damian said.

"I've come to tutor you on classical language," Anya smirked.

"What? I don't need help in-"

Bshoom, said the test paper that was shoved in Damian's face. "Damian, oh Damian," it chanted, "Don't deny you don't need help in Classical language. I mean, you only got 96% of a grade! How pathetic!" The paper pranced around in his head, chanting the same words again and again.

"Ugh...fine." Damian reluctantly said - to which Anya beamed at.

"Let's get started!"

---'~'---

"Noo, syon, 3 x 3 is 6!!!" Anya was already sobbing.

"Why are we talking about math!? I thought you were supposed to 'help' me in classical language!" Damian said, frustratedly.

Anya sobbed even louder, "I know! But you keep getting 3 x 3 wrong!!!"

Damian's eye twitched. "It's 9! Not 6! 3 + 3 + 3 = 9! Here! Look how I solve it!" He angrily took a piece of paper and started writing on it.

 "It's 9! Not 6! 3 + 3 + 3 = 9! Here! Look how I solve it!" He angrily took a piece of paper and started writing on it

---

A/N

So I know I said before that I got bored of writing but I absolutely did not get bored of writing because apparently I just wanted to go to the dramatic chapters fast.

And now, I realized, that this was going too fast. So I decided to make a new arc for a bit more backstory.

"Unknown to Love Arc"
It contains 3 chapters. As seen in my "Hello to my readers, again..." Note.

But to my readers right now, not for my future readers, it's fine that you already read the future chapters because this is some sort of filler.

I have no idea if I'm making sense or not but anyway thank you guys for reading my story!!! I look forward everyday, seeing my notifs and seeing it filled with comments, votes, or added to libraries. It makes me happy 😊

Enjoy the arc!

- Alexa ❤️

IG: akutza.notsecretacc
TIKTOK: alexayerzzz

And It All Started With A Punch - DAMIANYA On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara