CH. 8 - Sorry, ...Forger.

(They're 9 years old now here, prior to the last chapter. Her bday was yesterday in this FF btw)

﹒˚ ₊ ︵﹒⊹ ๑ ︵︵ ๑ ⊹﹒︵

In the midst of the school yard, there was a fountain. And there, sat a purple haired girl with pigtails. Cherry filled bushes surrounded the scene, flooding the air with a beautiful scent.

"Aha, it was a great idea to come to me for advice. Especially if you're talking about my bestfriend," Becky got her notepad and started writing something.

And who was that person who came to Becky, you may ask?

Here's some options for you:

A. Damian

B. George

C. Arthur (new character unlocked!)

1...2...3...

Nope, it was not Arthur indeed. It was Damian Desmond!

...with Arthur hiding in the bushes.

"So, you wanna know how to apologize to a girl?" Becky lifted her head from her notepad.

"Uhh, yes?" Damian looked away, starting to feeling embarrassed.

Becky grinned, deciding to tease him, "And what's your reason to apologize?"

Damian turned to see Becky. "Hey! I don't need to tell you that!"

"It's essential. That's the only way I can help you come up with an excuse." She shrugged.

"Fine. I've...um..."

'Fallen in love with her and want to apologize,' The voice popped up again.

"I just want to apologize. It's not...gentlemanly of me to act rude." He said, with a slight blush on his face, digging his hands into his pockets.

Becky smiled gently, seeing him actually sincere about apologizing to Anya made her gush more about her ship.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Hehe, nothing. First of all, you'd want to give her peanuts." Becky began. "Blah, blah, blah..."

A boy slithered behind the bushes, "Kekeke, now I can use this to confess to Anya!"

"Next, you'd want to give her a rose, and tell her to give it to her mom. She likes anyone who does that, since she loves her mom so much, she thinks you're worthy when you also think of her family."

The boy took down notes, this will be easy...he thought.

"And...that's it!" Becky concluded.

"Thank you, Blackbell." Damian went away.

The boy shut his notebook in shock. 'That's it!? It has to be more than that!!! No way she's gonna fall for me like that!!! I need to add more!!!'

Who was the boy, you may ask? Well, I'm sure you've already guessed it.

It's no other than...

Arthur.

He had combed over auburn hair, he had brown monolid eyes, he had pale ivory skin, he was...

Arthur Leiman!

And you guessed it right, he was a try-hard and fell in love with Anya when he saw her bravery in the red-circus incident.

May that seem cute to some people, but let's just say he isn't the best of a person...