Ch. 7 - That precious little girl

(Loid still thinks anya is a year older than her actual age)

(3rd person limited - Loid's POV)

---'~'---

"Anya, get ready for bed, you don't want to miss your birthday tomorrow." Twilight called.

Anya excitedly turned her head to meet her father, "Yes, papa!" She giggled as she ran to the bathroom.

Twilight watched his daughter race to the bathroom, smiling. Then slowly frowned.

'She's not a little girl anymore. Anya is now 9 years old, it's been three years...'

Anya changed into her pajamas, "Nighty-night, mama and papa!"

"Goodnight, Anya." Twilight said.

"Goodnight, Anya!" Yor smiled as she went into hers and loid's room. "Goodnight aswell, Loid! I'll be in our room!"

"Ah, yes...goodnight Yor." Twilight waved.

Blam!

The doors shut closed, leaving Twilight in his thoughts.

...

'I wonder if she'll stay as that precious little girl.'

'...What are you thinking? This is only a fake family. Get a hold of your emotions, Twilight.'

Twilight sighed and went to 'Loid's'  room and tried sleeping, but failed and ended only sleeping for 3 hours.

---'~'---

"MAAMAAA, PAPAAA!!!" Anya yelled excitedly.

"Goodmorning anya, happy birthday!" Loid patted his daughter on the head.

"Goodmorning Anya! Happy birthday!!!" Yor hugged her daughter.

"Thank you, mama and papa!" Anya smiled.

"Hmm, let's go out?" Yor suggested.

"Sure. And Anya, I bought these clothes for you yesterday." Twilight pointed to a box on the chair.

"Whaaa!!! Thank you, papa!!!" Anya rushed to the box, and found a beautiful dress in there. 

"Aww, you'd look lovely in that with your hair in buns, Anya! I'll do your hair!" Yor teared up.

"Thank you, mama and papa!!!" Anya was smiling from ear to ear, and went inside her room to change.

"She's such a big girl now, she doesn't need me to put on her dress for her." Yor sobbed.

Twilight patted her back, "There there," 

"Mama, papa, how does it look?" Anya swooshed her dress around, revealing the beautiful flower pattern.

(I finally was able to draw Kid Anya...tho she doesn't really look like 8 here. this is from loids pov btw. I CANT DRAW THE FLOWERS)

Yor almost had a mental breakdown, "My little girl, you're so grown now," She went over and hugged Anya tightly.

"It's ok, mama. I'll still cook for you and papa when you become oldies like Mr. Henderson." Anya patted her mom's back, which made her cry even harder.

"Anya, my daughter, you are very beautiful in that dress." Even Loid  himself almost shed a tear. I can't imagine how he'll react on her wedding day. "Happy birthday, Anya." He held out a little present, containing a heart shaped necklace that opens up, in there was a picture of the four of them.

"Wow!!! Thank you, mama and papa! I love you both so much!" Anya hugged her parents.

"Borf!" Bond barked, "Oh, bond, I forgot about you! Come here!"

Still hugging them tightly, Twilight felt guilt seep in.

'No, this isn't my family...this is Loid Forger's family. I am not Loid Forger.' Twilight was starting to release his grip from the hug, but someone pulled him even tighter into the hug.

!?

"Mama, papa, even though you're not who you think you are, I'll always love you." Anya smiled.

'How did she...?'

"Anya, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love you too." Yor wiped away her tears and released herself from the hug.

"Let's go out?" She asked.

"Let's go!" Anya happily hopped.

Twilight laughed, maybe.

Maybe I'm slowly becoming Loid forger.

Maybe I should finally quit my job as a spy once I finally complete Operation Strix.

Maybe, just maybe. I would be enjoying my life here with them, as Loid forger. Not as twilight, not as Robert, and not as  any other of my fake identies.

Loid forger.

Could it actually happen?

"Papa! Let's go!" Anya called.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," Loid  said, picking up his hat.

Maybe, I'll spend my life with them. I've finally found a purpose other than saving the world. My family. Not Loid Forgers, but mine.

He let out a genuine smile.

My family.

That isn't such a bad word.

---'•'---

A/N

So this is a really short chapter, basically a filler but this will also be on my 'SXF - ONESHOTS' book. I'll be uploading it there tomorrow tho cuz I'm rlly lazy and still need to study.

BUT ANYWAY, tomorrow I'll be working on an official longer chapter (not a filler) hopefully I can read 3k words but judging by my plan for that chapter, it's probably gonna be the same amount of words I've recently been doing. (1k+)
But dw, I'll publish it as soon as I can!

But anyway again, thank you so much for reading my story and bye!!!
(I didn't reread this btw so expect some mistakes 😓)

- Alexa

Word count: 810