CH. 24 - Becky the not-so-amazing-cupid

Happy Women's month! 💗

---

"Blah, value of X, blah blah, pythagorean theorem, blah, blahhh..." Mr. Henderson wrote examples of random math questions on the board. "Anyway, today is national women's day. I want all of you boys to be gentlemen, and provide the best experience possible for the women here. You got that?" His eyes crossed stern looks to the male students, and they nodded, trying to search for the girl they've been crushing on. Mr. Henderson then went out of the room for no reason.

"My! I wish Anya was here," Becky sighed dreamily, placing her head on her palm. Damian would've given her a whole castle. I wonder when she's coming back to—

"Syon-boy!" A voice cut out her thoughts, and she lifted her head from her palm to find the owner of the voice.

A brunette sat down next to Damian, looking at him dreamily. "So, what are you gonna get me, BABE?" Emphasizing the 'babe' loud enough for everyone to hear. Becky immediately came to alert. What the hell?

Becky was prepared to kill the fart out of Damian."Damian, you're dating Iduna? This bi—"

"No! I'm not. No way. Also get off me." He said as he shooed away from Iduna. "And don't call me babe."

"Why?" Iduna's words were laced with a 'threatening' aura. It sounded really stupid. But she believed she sounded scary. "You're seeing someone?"

"Yes." He replied back quickly, "I am."

Becky gasped and put a hand over her mouth, while Iduna couldn't handle her seething anger. "I don't understand! You're seeing m—"

"Then don't understand." Damian interrupted. "It's none of your business to know," he said casually.

Becky leaned in and whispered in Damian's ear, covering her mouth with her hand. "I'm gonna murder you if that 'someone' isn't Anya. You know damn well I can kill you and blame your death on this girl."

Damian sent a quick side-eye to Becky and to Iduna. "I think I'd like that," he sighed a bit too loudly.

Iduna clenched her teeth. "Like what?" she said, trying to once again sound threatening. "I should know what you're talking about, isn't that right, Damian?"

He almost guffawed. "Help..." he slightly turned away from Iduna's point of view and laughed not-too-silently-on-purpose.

Iduna stomped her feet on the ground. "Don't laugh at me!!!" She said, and threw a pencil at his head.

Damian stopped laughing, and mocked her, "Oww..." then he laughed again, this time the rest of the class was laughing along with him.

Iduna was close to breaking his neck. "GRRRRRR!!!" She threw a notebook at his head and everybody gasped, and at that moment, Mr. Henderson came back into the room.

"Iduna Carol! To the principal's! NOW!"

Iduna immediately realized what she had done, "B–but! It's women's—"

"I do not care! You have shown very inelegant actions to your classmate, and I want you to apologize to him." He said sternly.

Iduna gritted her teeth. "Fine. Sorry." Then she aggressively got her bag, and slammed the door. Mr. Henderson just sighed and went to his desk.

—'~'---

Finally, the day was over and 4 'o'clock PM finally hit. The students ran out of the school, prepared to buy a bouquet of flowers for the girls.

"I'm gonna visit Forger at the hospital." A boy said, holding a bouquet.

"Is that so?" Becky nodded.

"Yeah, I've been really worried about her lately." He said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I, uh..."