CH. 2 - Are you catching feelings, Desmond?

edit: yall I just realized that some things here are like repeated...

so ill be removing some of the repetitive stuff here which means some of your comments will be gone. Thank you!

---'•'---

Omniscient - 3rd person

"Alright, now we're done brain-storming. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Damian picked up all the papers and put them into a file.

"Yeah, bye." Becky said, picking up her stuff.

"Bye, Syon-boy, Becky, and Syon-boy's minions." Anya waved bye and went out of the room.

"W-wait! Would you like me to walk you home...? I mean, it is late..." Damian said, catching up to her.

"Oh, no thanks Syon-boy. If Anya gets kidnapped, mama and papa will save me." She waved bye once again and went out of his dorm.

Ewen and Emile looked away and pretended not to know what happened in order not to embarrass their friend.

"That was embarrassing." Becky said, walking up to Damian.

"Shut up." Damian glared and looked down in an attempt to cover his face.

...

"Are you catching feelings, Desmond? "

Damian turned to face her, stammering. "Whhat---? No? I would never fall for a, mere... commoner..." He said, trying to sound as natural as possible to avoid suspicion.

She rolled her eyes, "Don't lie, Damian. I can clearly see it. If you break her heart, I'll call the SSS on you." (Which was obviously an exaggeration, but if their family also got inspected and Donovan apparently got jailed would it be that bad?)

"Uhh, I, don't know what you are saying. It's time for you guys to go home. Bye." He said, abruptly pushing them all out.

Slam!

"What was that about?" Emile questioned.

"Yeah, how dare you have the nerve to talk to bossman like that!" Ewen nagged.

"Yeah, how dare I." Becky said sarcastically. "He needed to hear it. He is literally so oblivious." Becky said.

"Well, you aren't wrong... He has been acting strange..." Ewen said.

"That's why I've come up with a plan, Becky grinned.

"You want us to hear your plan?" Ewen said.

"Yes," Becky said.