CH. 21 - A certain pink girl's awakening

---'•'---

Special shout-out to Lolmanz36942 for the motivation. I was so happy when I saw their comment that I decided to write this chapter as fast as I could. A short one, but the next one will be long! (I hope)

I wrote this in a few hours in total, so I hope it's clear and good enough for you guys to understand and read. Apologies for any mistakes!

---'•'---

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what are the proper medical procedures and whatever is said in here are based from my research. Thank you!

---'•'---

"Wh..aa–..." A pink haired girl tried to speak.

The door opened and Nurse Ola came halfway into the room, talking to Doctor Renold.

"I know, Doctor, I'm checking up on her n–"

Clank.

"Miss– miss forger!" The nurse dropped the food and rushed to her bed, immediately taking a seat next to a monitor, checking the girl's vitals carefully.

Doctor Renold immediately rushed into the room upon hearing the loud sound. "Nurse Ola? What—"  He stopped in his words once he saw the girl sitting up. "Miss Forger!"

"Is she okay!?" Renold said. "This is very sudden, it's a miracle she woke up... I thought she wouldn't wake up until next week..." 

"She's fine. I'll assist you in running some tests for her." Ola said, and stood up from her seat. Renold nodded and grabbed his stuff.

—'•'---

Doctor Renold sat in his office, typing a report about the state of their patient, then came two knocks on the door. "Come in," He said.

Swiiing, went the door.

"How are the tests going, Doc?" Doctor Cawa said, her hand still on the doorknob.

Doctor Renold froze at the voice and stammered. "U–uh, great... she's um...fine..." He said, debating if he should go away from his table or stay there.

Cawa giggled, "Alright, let me see," She said, and leaned over his back and took control of the mouse. "She has mild problems in walking, I see... but her abilities to speak are fine?"

"U–um... n–no... I mean— not really, she can speak but um... it's not really that good yet..." He said, speaking in a haze. Who cared if he made sense? Not him. Well– probably him.

Cawa nodded, "Ah, I see. Please put Anya Forger in physical therapy for at least 3 weeks or more. As for her speaking, please tell her to do..." She walked out of the room and came back with a file, and handed it to him. "These exercises."