Ch. 14 - Paired up!

(loid already defeated donovan, but demetrius is planning to go in his fathers footsteps. Anya recently joins WISE because they needed a student from Eden to get to him but Loid SOMEHOW doesnt know shes there because she wears a mask.
ITS FOR THE PLOT OK shes also talented because of what yor taught her. but shes still pretty dumb. she is known as starlight.)

---'•'---

"Becky Blackbell, Ewen Egeburg, Emile Elman, Group 3." Mr. Henderson announced, standing on a stage. They were in the gymnasium. And there was an activity which included 3 people per team. The goal was to work together to make a beautiful clay item in 3 days. 

"George De Ve Leon, Googoo Gaga De Ve Leon, Dylan De Ve Leon...and Princess De Ve Leon...? Group 5." 

'I've arranged for group 7 to be Damian and Anya on that team. The third person in the group is Arthur Leiman. He's the son of a wealthy business man whose company is somehow connected to Donovan Desmond.' Loid thought, disguising himself as one of the staff who were carrying the equipment. 

Crackle crackle...

Anya turned her head, 'Papa?'

'Aghh! She noticed me again! How does she keep on finding me!? You're really getting sloppier, Twilight!' Loid quickly rushed into the storage room.

'Oops, I really have to be careful...' Anya thought.

"Anya forger," Anya's head perked up at the mention of her name. "Damian Desmond, Arthur Leiman. Group 7." Mr. Henderson continued announcing the other groups until every student had one. 

"You may start now. You are dismissed." He closed his notebook and walked away.

Becky ran up to her best friend giggling, "Whoo, guess you're grouped with Leiman. Remember that little game we played when we were 9?" 

Anya stared blankly at her. "I still don't know why you did that." 

Becky just laughed. "It's fine, I'm sure you realized something that day, anyway, goodluck!" She ran off to her group and smacked Ewen on the head for cat-calling her. 

"Huh? Realized what?"

"Let's go, Forger," Damian dragged her by the arm to their table. 

Arthur was already at their table, he rolled his eyes. "Wow. My existence takes place here too." He then knelt down to hand a bouquet to Anya. "Fair maiden, another bouquet for you." His eyes slithered to Damian, and smiled wickedly - to which Damian obviously glared at.

"Oh, Thank you..." Anya said, holding the 4th bouquet she'd received that day. She had grown into a beautiful young lady, it was no surprise the boys were after her.

'I could do better.'

'Huh? Who was that?' Anya looked around, oblivious to the fact it was Damian.

"Let's work on our project." Damian said, clearly annoyed.

Arthur smirked, "Mm, getting jealous, are we?"

Damian turned his head immediately to Arthur and was ready to hit him, but Anya stopped him. Of course.

"It's useless doing that. Get to work." She said, not meaning to sound rude. It seems her training at WISE apparently affected her attitude too...

"Ok..." Damian retreated his hand, and started arranging the equipment sadly.

Arthur snorted. "HAHAHAHA-"

"Shut it, you piece of shi...uh...shocking things!" Anya glared at Arthur like she was gonna murder him. She might actually murder him some day if he were to keep up this attitude...