CH. 6 - Realization

--

--

(A really old chapter from one of my "sneak peeks" of my book from my notes and yes, this is unfortunately cringe)

--

--

--

•☽✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧☾•

"Gloomy boy, sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G with nobody..." A boy chanted as he sat on a tree.

His face looked like a dorito, his haircut looked like Rock Lee from wish, his face looked gothic, and he was overly dramatic about everything, he was...George Glooman.

"Or should you say, outcast Glooman?" Some girls passing by laughed.

Well, I guess you could say that too. George Glooman, the outcast of the entire class. Even Anya was better than him after the 'Red Circus' incident. He clenched his fists, he felt jealous of the pink-haired-horned-commoner.

Should a commoner be that better than a wealthy, rich kid who had the looks, the money, and the confidence?

I wouldn't entirely say 'confidence' (in terms of self esteem). But that's what George Outcast Glooman thought.

And he needed revenge.

He maniacally laughed, "Kekekeke-"

BONK!

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head in pain, and looked behind.

"Hey, get down. Class is starting. You don't want a tonitrus bolt." Damian said.

"So you're the one who threw that thing at me!? I guess no one likes me huh. I'm just a gloomy boy, who has no friends...heh, I guess I deserve it..." George sobbed dramatically.

"It's ok, 'jerge'. I'll still like you. Even if you haven't given back my leaf." Anya smiled sweetly.

(Note: George Glooman's vision may differ from reality

(Note: George Glooman's vision may differ from reality. also this looks creepy asl)

"Wh...what!?" George's heart pounded, "What is this feeling!? Am I, am I in...inlove!?" George dramatically put a hand to his chest, causing him to fall down the tree branch he was sitting in.

"AAAA-"

Anya rushed into the scene, catching George by an inch. "Phew..."

"W-wow...you really are my saviour!!!" George teared up. 'Maybe I shouldn't have thought of a revenge against her...I...think...I'm...inlove...!!!'

'Eh? What's in-loaf?' Anya thought as she dropped George to the ground.

'That hurt... but it doesn't matter, because she's my saviour!' George weeped. "Oh, thank you, oh thank you, you're my savior!"