CH. 20 - A date

In a dim-lit room, covered by a red curtain that was half open, a girl combed her hair gently with her brush. Her room was red, black, and a dark shade of brown. She sat on her makeup table, eyes closed.

 She sat on her makeup table, eyes closed

"Mad about the boy..." She hummed an old tune, A song that was sung 28 years ago, in 1944.

"Mmm... hmmm...?" She stopped humming, and looked over to her wall clock.

The clock had struck 6pm. She stared at the wall before getting up and fixing her final touches in the mirror.

Swoosh,

The curtain closed and she got her hand bag and went outside of her apartment, her bergamot perfume scent trailed her as she walked gracefully, yet stealthily, putting lipstick at the same time.

She twisted her lipstick back into the container and put it inside her bag, and puffed up her hair.

"Idunaaa!"

The girl immediately looked up from her bag, "Huh?"

"Where are you going, Iduna? You're dressed up all fancy," Her friend said.

"I've got a date with Desmond at 7pm." The girl, or Iduna, said.

"Desmond!? Demetrius Desmond or-!?" Her friend gasped.

"Damian, Desmond." Iduna said.

"Ah, okayyy... I'm so jealous of you! Now go to your date, you don't want to keep him waiting," Her friend winked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be going now." Iduna waved her hand in a gesture to shoo her friend away.

"Byeee~," Her friend skipped away in a teasing tone.

Iduna sighed and carried on walking. Her first nuisance of the day.

She walked to the ferry and puffed up her hair once again before reaching her destination.

And from a distance, she saw him.

'Damian Desmond, you actually came.' She smiled sickly to herself.

"Damian!" She called out, and ran to him.

Damian turned around, "Call me Sir Damian. I don't want you calling me just by my name." He glared.

"Ah," Iduna mumbled and stopped herself from almost jumping onto him like a leech.

...

"So!" Iduna tried changing the topic. "What's your...favorite color?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"...Huh?"

-

"What's your favorite color, Anya?" Becky asked her friend, preparing a notepad.

"Hmm...pink!" Anya smiled.

pink!" Anya smiled