CH. 4 - The supposed plan

"Are you sure this will work?"

"Yes, I'm sure! Now shush!"

It was a Friday morning, meaning, no school! Aka, the first step of Plan B. Or, as they call it, "The Plan of a Blackbell."
Damian called a meeting together in order to be the first to complete the assignment, which helped Becky's plan a lot, since she needed to meet them some how.
It was 7:30am, and the meeting started at 8. So they had plenty of time to fully discuss the plan - although it was only 30 minutes, that would be enough.

Here's how the plan would go:

Step 1: They plan out their code names.

Becky would be Agent Cocoa because of her hair, Ewen would be Agent Pineapple because he's blonde and his hair sticks up, and Emile would be Agent Orange because of his bowl cut.

Step 2: Ewen and Emile distract Damian, knowing he would be there before Anya whilst Becky would go to the restaurant they were gonna meet in and pay all the workers to sneak in some lovey-dovey things. For example, the booth they'll stay in.

Step 3: They arrive at the restaurant, and sit at their booth. Damian is about to sit next to Emile but then Emile quickly sits next to Ewen and Becky slides Anya into the seat and shuts the door of the booth. (HELP HOW TO EXPLAIN)

Step 4: The Chefs will prepare a special omelet that has "A + D" written on it with ketchup, while the waiters and waitresses come along and bring the two a limited special drink from valentines day with two straws in it, shaped like a heart

Step 5: Ewen, Emile, and Becky leave the booth to get "equipment" and that's where anya and damian confess their feelings for eachother

Step 6: They grow up and date.

Step 7: They get married. Happily ever after!

...

"How did you come up with this?" Emile asked.

"I didn't, it was from an episode of Berlint in love!" Becky flung her hair to the back of her shoulder.

"That explains why it sucks." Ewen said bluntly.

"Hey! How dare-" Becky was cut off when she saw 2 very familiar figures walking in the opposite direction.