Hello to my readers (Must read, essential to story)

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening to everyone reading this

So I know I havent posted a new chapter in quite some time but I am just trying to process what I'm about to do 

SO

Lucky for you guys probably for me 

I'll be adding more chapters WOOHOO

But it's not fluff 😈

ITS ANGST

So get ready to get mad at Damian

Because he's about to break her heart 😈😈😈

BUT ANYWAY

Thank you guys so much for 1.1k views!!! and your comments of course. I really do appreciate the comments and votes and added to libraries, I hope to see more comments so thank you so much and I'll maybe post the next chapter by tomorrow! I'll be changing the table of contents. So thank you, and bye! 

I look forward to see you guys next chapter! ❤

EDIT - 15/12/23:

Hello to my readers again, I'll be talking to you guys here because I don't think my announcements are heard on my page.

But anyway, so I'll be updating chapter 10 and adding more stuff to it. Chapter 16 will be a blast and I will learn on how to write the thing I'm gonna write (trying not to spoil 😰 but I sometimes do spoil in my tiktok captions. for example its sometimes in the tags😊)

I realized that anya was left hanging to fall in love with damian without the readers seeing it, so I've decided to make chapter 10 a little side story for more confirmation that anya really did fall in love with the desmond but is unaware. (yes guys, ik I made becky keep telling anya the meaning of love but she keeps forgetting and is very dense and blind. but dont worry, she realizes it somewhere in chapter 18 - 19... I think I'm spoiling too much)

BUT ANYWAY AGAIN, thank you guys so much for 1.41k+ views! I'm so grateful and I love waking up every morning and seeing my notifs filled with comments, votes, and more.

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! 💗

- alexa 🐧

TIKTOK: alexayerzzz

IG: akutza.notsecretacc