FJ 2

While driving Justice back to his house, Samuel could hear him growling beneath his fingers. "What's going on?"

"I got so much hate from these strangers, dahil sa kulugong 'yon! It's stressing me out," he vented to his friend. "You know how much I hate attention; lalo na pag negative!"

Justice was shocked to learn that Flip had a sizable fan base—being the cause of the hostility he is currently facing.

Samuel attempted to calm him down by saying, "Just breathe. We'll think of something." On arriving at Just's house, Samuel made the decision to spend the night there in order to keep an eye on him and curb his impatience.

Samuel wrote Justice's letter of apology to Philip, Javier, and Isaac. "Here, send this to them individually. Do it now, habang busy pa sila sa modeling, or else expect an immediate response from them," Well stated to frighten Justice.

Without even reading it, he quickly followed Sam and sent it to them. He threw off his phone to bed after pressing the send button, avoiding their responses. He's worried that they might not forgive his actions earlier and that the hatred will never stop spreading.

Sam doesn't know whether to laugh or get worried for his friend. Justice couldn't stop checking his phone from time to time. I thought he was avoiding their replies.

"Shoot!" Justice exclaimed when he received one reply from the three men he messaged. Who could this be?

Justice opened his inbox and buried his face in his pillow. He slowly uncovered his eyes, revealing the name of the one who replied to him.

[Hey! Chill out. We're good.]

[Am I really your type? Lol]

[Dinner tomorrow then]

Justice exclaimed, "What the fck?" after reading the message. In contrast, Samuel fled from Justice and hid behind the curtain. He was aware that what he had done had not pleased Justice. The message he composed for him.

Justice struck Samuel with his pillow and yelled, "Well! What have you done?" Sam could not stop giggling at his friend's reaction.

"Trust me, you're gonna thank me later," Sam responded, winking at him devilishly. "Look! He asked you out for dinner; bet ka rin niya siguro," he continued, infuriating Justice far more.

"Rin? Rin? Eh hindi ko type 'yang kulugong 'yan!" Justice yelled and kept on throwing Well pillows from the couch.

They both lied down to Just's bed as they grew weary. Justice held up his phone and stared at Flip's message, trying to think of a way to respond. He wanted to turn his invitation down so much that he'd leave him alone.

"What are you thinking?" Sam asked, shifting his position on his side, leveling his head up, and looking at Just. "Give it a chance. Wala naman mawawala. Malay mo magclick kayo," he suggested.

Justice answered, "I don't think type niya ako. He only likes to annoy me." He continued, his expression taking on an odd smile, "What if I annoy him more?"

Samuel shook his head, went back to his position earlier, and gave Jav a call while holding out his phone. Without delay, Javier answered the phone and greeted both of them.

"Akala ko ba busy ka? May time ka pa sumagot ng call" Justice asked Jav irritatedly. "Tapos 'yong message ko hindi mo nireplyan! Kainis!" he added, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, si tampo! Kahaba-haba ng message mo, sa tingin mo ba gaganahan ako basahin?" Javier responded, sticking his tongue out.

Justice started to remark, "So what? Nakapagreply nga si Phi—" but stopped short when he noticed Jav's eyes widen.

"Ano 'yon? Si Phi—" Jav was about to make fun of his friend, Just, when Flip happened to pass by and inquire him how he was doing. Javier turned the camera to Philip and exclaimed, "Speaking of the devil! Mag-hi ka naman sa tropa ko, Flip!"

Justice snuck under his blanket and handed the phone back to Samuel right away. "Ay! Si hiya naman! Hi, Flip!" Samuel responded on behalf of Justice. "Ah si Just ba? Nandi— ouch!" Justice motioned for Sam to shut his mouth while kicking his leg. "May lamok! Malaking lamok! Sakit! Si Just? Tulog na," he said instead, rolling his eyes at Just.

Flip waved his hand and exclaimed, "Sayang naman! It was nice talking to you, Well! Hanap na ako sa dressing room." He remarked to Javier, "Dre, sunod ka na," and Javier nodded.

"Anong meron?" Javier inquired, a little perplexed, but he was acquainted with Justice since their early years. His behavior has changed recently. Something a person in love might do. "I get it! Have you watched the movie Flipped?" he asked Justice.

"Delikado ka na!" Samuel teases his friend, making Just uncover his face with his blanket and gave his friends a gummy smile.

"You're telling me Ice will like me back at the end? Maghahabol din pala, pinapatagal pa," Justice responded.

"This is not about Ice, dimwit! Pinanganak ka talaga para may isang tanga sa tropahang ito," Samuel said in an irritated but chuckling voice."Jav, ipupusta ko farm namin. Mafa-fall back 'tong tropa natin kay Flip!" he added.

Javier answered, "Flipped na nga talaga 'yan, tropa!"

"Who's flipped?" a man's voice joined their call; it was Isaac's. "Oh, hey! Samuel, right?" he waved at the camera.

Samuel nodded and smiled back. Justice, on the other hand, hid again in his blanket, still not ready to face him. "Aren't you guys busy? Focus na kayo diyan so you could go home early," Samuel said, making Ice smile again.

"Right! See you again soon," Isaac said, and he waved goodbye.

Javier responded, "Ge na, Sam! Bye, tropapips! Matulog na kayo ni Hustisya," before hanging up.

Samuel tapped Justice's leg and remarked, "Weird. He's not that intimidating pala?" He turned to face Justice and said, "Ice ang name pero ang warm kausap. Is it just me?"

"Yeah, he's like that. Sa mga gusto niya" Justice said softly. "Tulog na tayo?" he added.

That made Samuel feel heavy. He tried to give his friend a hug but was unable. What does he mean by sa mga gusto niya?

Every light was out, with the exception of Justice's phone, which is lit up whenever it gets a notification. Both are trying to sleep but can't. "Tsk!" Justice could no longer handle his notifications. He opened it to block the one who was messaging him. He read the messages before blocking.

[Di pa kami tapos, maga-alas dose na] Received 11:45

[Nakakapagod pala maging model] Received 11:48

[Haggard na ata ako] Received 11:51

[Buti na lang, I'll get to see you tomorrow] Received 11:55

[Huy! Are you sleeping?] Received 12:05

[Anyway, they commend my shots. They're asking me to sign their contract] Received 12:11

[Swimwear daw next if ever] Received 12:30

[Should I sign with Javier and Isaac?] Received 12:33

Justice sat up, his eyes widening after reading his last message. Without delay, he typed "NO!" and blocked the person. Not with Isaac, he thought.

"Just?" Samuel said, rubbing his eyes. "Ba't gising ka pa?"

"Did I wake you up? It's nothing. Annoying lang ni Philip. Message nang message," Justice replied and went back to bed.

"Tinamaan ang isang Flip Carter!" Samuel laughed and taunted his friend. He then questioned in a serious tone, "Are you good? Are we good?"

Justice nodded.