FJ 32

Their friends stood anxiously outside the room as they slowly opened the door. Justice and Philip emerged, and the first thing their friends saw was Just's finger with the ring on it.

Everyone erupted in applause and exclaimed, "Congratulations!"

Justice was surprised to see the media there along with all of their friends. "What's up with the media?" he inquired.

Samuel muttered to Justice, "Didn't you know? Sikat na model ang fiancée mo," as the camera flashed.

"I know how much you hate attention; I swear I didn't invite them here," Flip explained.

"I invited them," Gea said, arching her brows in response. "Ready for the next exciting part, Mr. Carters?"

Mav led the way for everyone out of the hospital. The sky filled with stars began to light up with fireworks as they stood there together. While staring at such stunning lights, Gea and Mav lifted a fabric that obscured the hospital's name.

Justice's eyes widened and he couldn't hold back his tears as the name gradually became visible. What surprised him even more was seeing his family walk out of the hospital. "Bujah," his parents said.

Justice sprinted over to embrace everyone of them. It has been a very long time since he was addressed by that name. "We apologize, it took us a while to be by your side, anak," his parents said.

"Congratulations, Jah Jah," Kodi said, smiling. Justice smiled back, and the media started to interview Kodi.

"Is it true that you are the largest investor in FJ Hospital?" the media asked, making Justice shocked.

"It wasn't me alone; it's our parents who invest in it," Kodi answered.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cartel, what made you invest in Mr. Carter's hospital?" the media asked again.

Justice's parents answered, "Aside from the lack of hospitals here, it was also for our son's future."

Justice sobbed after hearing it. To be called a son and to witness how his parents supported his dreams seemed like another dream come true.

Flip slid his hand on Just's waist and grabbed one of the media's microphones. He said, "Let us all welcome my fiancée and the co-owner of Freedom & Justice Hospital, Mr. Justice Cartel."

Justice's eyes grew wide as he heard him. Saying in a whisper, "What is this?"

Flip smiled and replied, "I spent four years to get all of these ready. I waited for all of your yeses. I won't take no as an answer now, Langga."

Expecting a yes from Justice; however, he didn't respond. Rather, Justice's lips touched his, squeezing him tightly with delight.

It was a quick peck on the lips, but Flip's face flushed, saying, "May media, ga."

"I don't mind attention if it's with you and from you," Justice said, planting another kiss on Flip.

With a modest celebration back at Carter's house, Sam exclaimed, "You were all over the news!"

Flip held out a glass of wine and said, "Lees, thank you for making all this possible."

Flip told Justice, "It was a partnership with Lee Hospital, hon. That's why you saw me with Gea before."

After Justice thanked everyone, he asked Flip, "Ga, you know I have a flight later, right?"

"Samahan na kita, hon," Flip said.

But Javier cut him off, saying, "Ako na, dre. Kailangan ka sa FJH mamaya since magooperate na kayo."

When they were returning to the city, Javier remarked gravely, "Hustisya, kinakabahan ako."

Justice asked, laughing, "About what? Living alone in Canada again?"

"Hindi. Not living alone at all," he replied.

"What do you mean?"

Javier heaved a sigh before saying, "I'm going to be a dad."

Justice's jaw dropped as he heard what he just did. Javier went on to say, "I met someone in Canada last year; we're both devastated about life. And remember when I got into a fight at a bar earlier this year? Her brother found out about it and got furious."

It seemed like just a dream when Javier disclosed that he was going to be a father. After a few years, they set out to return to the province. Little Jacob, still unable to walk straight, greeted Jav with a "Wiwong Diablo!"

"Uy! Jav! Happy Friendsary! Welcome to our humble home!" Justice greeted him.

Philip bent over to ask the child behind Javier, "Ikaw ba si Cullen?" And the little kid nodded.

"It's great to finally meet you, little Cullen!" Samuel greeted. "Alam mo bang simula nung dumating ka, gabi-gabi na kaming pinupuyat ng ama mo?" he added.

"Sam, Ice, Just, Flip, umiiyak si Cullen. What to do? Gutom ba siya? May masakit ba sa kanya?" Samuel mocked Javier, which made all of their friends to burst out laughing.

"You could play with Jacob there," Ice remarked as he led the kid toward his son and gave him an ice cream.

"Mga tungaw!" Javier responded. "Pero thank you. I couldn't raise him well if it weren't for you guys," he added.

"Dre, isipin mo na lang may Justice 2.0 ka lang na aalagaan," Flip said and chuckled.

With his eyes fixed on his son, who was playing with Sam and Isaac's son, Jav said, "No offense, Hustisya. But he's so much more. 'Di ko kayang mawala siya."

Javier also cast a sidelong peek at his friends' ringed fingers. He smiled at the thought of having his friends finally find their lifetime partners.

He gave young Cullen another glance and murmured, "Thank you, TY."

Justice noticed Javier's eyes filled with tears. He gave him an embrace, followed by Flip, as well as Sam and Ice.

"Hold your poses!" Gea said, and she captured them for a photo.

"3, 2, 1, Happy third anniversary, Flipped Justice!" Mav yelled. "Ay! Freedom & Justice Hospital pala!" he corrected.

Justice raised a wine glass to the four of them and said, "And happy tenth friendsary to us, five!"

Just when they were all enjoying themselves, a familiar music appeared on their speaker.

Pa'no kaya kung hindi tayo nagkita?
Ang buhay ko'y matatawag pa nga bang buhay?
Sa layo ng bituin, ang tingnan ito'y pagtingin sa nakaraang 'di gunitang tunay.
Paumanhin, wala ka man sa alaala ko'y habang buhay kitang mamahalin.

"Iginugom ng bituin, ikaw lang ang siyang mamahalin, Justice."

"Ito ang aking paumanhin, habang buhay kang mamahalin, Philip."

"Kasalan na ba legally?" Samuel asked excitedly.

"Right, eight years in the making 'tong relationship niyo," Isaac responded.

"You're now a resident doctor, Dr. Just. It's about time," Javier stated.

"I'll go get your invitations," Justice replied, grinning.

"Maging sa hinaharap o nakaraaan ikaw lang at ako," Philip said.