FJ 21

Though it was too late, Javier attempted to dodge Justice's gaze in Flip's direction. He had, however, already seen Flip with someone.

Justice got up from his seat and went directly to Flip. Javier trailed behind.

They heard Flip utter, "Ga, naman!"

"Ga?" Justice asked, taking a step back.

Javier stepped in, gently pushing down the menu book that covers the woman's face. In a surprised voice, he said, "Gea!"

"Jav, Just... Ice," she replied as she stood up.

With a shiver down his spine, Flip replied, "Didn't know you'd be here. Tara na, Ga," and yanked her away. He whispered, "Lilipat lang tayo," as Gea appeared unwilling to move.

She could do nothing except follow Flip. Gea withdrew her hand away from Flip as they stepped outside and asked, "What was that about? Bad shot ka na kay inspiration niyan."

"I don't care, Ga. Hindi pa ako ready. Baka himatayin ako," he murmured while deeply inhaling and clutching his chest.

"Okay, but stop calling me Ga. Baka mamisinterpret nila," Gea replied. But Flip squinted, so she continued, "Ga, langga. Gets?"

In a panic, Flip exclaimed, "Sht! Ba't ngayon mo lang sinabi?"

"Ang iksi na nga ng pangalan ko pinapaikli mo pa kasi. Kay Justice ka lang talaga may mahabang pasensya," she stated. "From now on, you have to call me Gea," she added.

With guilt for his earlier words, he nodded. Gea then said, "Now you have to treat me to a full-course meal. Nagutom ako. Then we can proceed with our meeting, kahit sa bahay na lang since it's getting late na."

On the other hand, Justice was left dumbfounded. "Uwi na tayo," Javier said, tugging Justice's arm. He said to the couple as they were saying their goodbyes, "Dre, tropapips, iuwi ko na 'to."

As they arrived home, Justice slowly began to get back to himself and said, "Malapit na ako grumaduate. Excited na ako umalis dito."

With a downcast smile, Javier remarked, "Alam mo kung anong mas malapit na umalis?"

Just replied, "Ano?"

"Ako. Dito sa bahay mo," he answered.

Justice also lost his smile at what he heard. Even without admitting it, he knows how the two of them got used to each other's presence.

"My family is requesting that we separate until our divorce is granted. We need proof that we are no longer living together. Until then, you have to leave here alone," Javier explained to him, to which Just nodded.

Once Javier got Justice home, he hurried to his cousin's place. He was surprised to see Flip there.

"What's exactly going on here?" Javier inquired, observing Gea and Flip in the living room, where they were having a serious conversation.

Pulling Javier outside, Gea said, "Just go home; I'll tell you everything about it pag ready na lahat. Don't make a scene here."

Though he was filled with rage as he departed, he trusted his cousin and knew that, as they had known each other since childhood, she would not betray Justice.

After two weeks, Javier actually moved out of Just's house and took all of his belongings. It left Justice feeling lonely in his own home.

Samuel has been unable to accompany Justice just yet due to his hectic schedule with their internship and still resolving issues with Ice. Justice, on the other hand, asks, "Tapos? Anong gagawin?"

"Okay na 'yan. Hintayin mo na lang kumulo. Check it from time to time," Javier instructed Justice on the phone as the younger cooked his own dinner for the first time.

Justice was dozing off on the couch when someone yelled, "Justice!" from the door. With haste, he stood up and opened the door.

Samuel shouted, "Ano ka ba namang bata ka! Naaamoy ko na dito 'yong nasusunog," and raced into the kitchen. He said, "Mabuti na lang umabot pa ako," and turned off the stove.

When Samuel contacted Javier over the phone, he turned on his video and exclaimed, "Guess what?"

In response, Javier said, "Masarap luto ni Hustisya kasi ako nagturo."

Ice responded as well, saying, "Nakatulog siya kaya nasunog 'yong niluluto."

"Omg ka, mahal! Nakuha mo!" Samuel exclaimed. "Telepathy challenge who? End game talaga tayo!" he added.

Justice questioned, still yawning, "Bati na kayo?"

Both of them nodded. When they met Ice's ex-girlfriend, Gea, for dinner the previous time, they got into an argument. Samuel became enraged because Ice had delayed informing him that it was her. Despite the little issue, it took them two weeks to sort it out because they both had strong pride and were under pressure to perform well in school.

"Mabalik nga ako kay Hustisya," Javier said. He added, "Anyare sa check it from time to time ha?"

As Sam moved his phone closer to the cooking pot, Samuel continued to laugh. He showed it to them and said, "Si tanga, chineckan 'yong kaserola!"

Ice followed with a remark, "Sopas na, naabo pa."

They all burst into laughter while Justice was frowning. It startled them when someone knocked at the door.

Javier shouted, "Pota, Hustisya!" as though he hadn't heard the knock.

Justice hushed him and said in a whisper, "Wag ka maingay, someone's knocking."

"At this hour? Are you expecting someone? Let Samuel answer the door for you. Baka masamang tao 'yan," Javier continuously said in a panicking voice.

Another persistent knock on the door made Samuel grip on to the knob. Justice's behind him as he gently opens the door.

"Delivery po," the man said, making both of them sigh in relief. "Kay sir Justice po," he continued.

In response, Justice said, "Kuya, I didn't order anything."

The kuya delivery man remarked, "Bayad na po sir. Irereceive na lang po," which made Samuel dash to seize it.

"Pero kuya—" Justice said, but was cut off by Sam.

Sam drew Justice back and replied, "Okay na, kuya. Thank you po." Samuel noticed Justice's favorite meal right away after tipping kuya and peered through the paper bag.

When Justice saw what was there, he was completely perplexed. In an attempt to identify the sender, he kept searching for a letter. He reached for his phone and said to Javier, "Pinakaba mo pa kami. Thanks sa foods!"

Additionally, Samuel said, "Salamat sa josh, hindi sunog ang dinner namin ngayon."

Javier replied, "Enjoy!" before ending the call.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Author's notes:

Psyche! Here's another chapter update, because I just can't keep y'all hanging.

Votes are highly appreciated!