FJ 16

With a quick heartbeat, Flip opened his eyes and felt as though he had fell to the ground in the hopes of seeing Justice. When he awoke, though, it was to find himself facing Javier and Samuel.

"Si Justice?" he asked them.

"At last, nagising din," Samuel stated. "Kasama si Ice, grocery shopping daw," he continued.

Flip immediately straightened up upon hearing it. "What?! We're supposed to go," he complained.

At Flip's response, Javier burst out laughing. Then he said, "Tanga! Nananaginip ka ba, dre?"

"Am I? But it felt so real," he thought.

"Umalis nga, kanina ka pa ginigising," Samuel responded. "Ano bang nangyari? Sabi ni Jav ang ingay niyo kagabi. Tinalo niyo pa kami ni Ice," Sam said, chuckling.

"Gago, wag mo na ishare," Javier told him, causing Sam to hurl a pillow at him.

"Tangeks! Nagkwentuhan lang kami magdamag!" Sam defended himself.

Flip felt a vibration from his phone, a notification, as his friends were chatting and making jokes. It made him smile as soon as he finished reading it.

[Flip, I went out with Ice. Nagpadrive lang, had to print out pictures. Tried waking you up but didn't force you to, kasi napuyat ka rin.]

Seeing as how Justice had updated him for the first time, Flip was ecstatic. From that long, sweet apology message that he probably didn't mean to, to this type of message. It was as if his heart were melting.

Diab shook his head and said, "Delikado ka na, dre," noticing him grinning over his phone.

[And yes, let's meet at the grocery store later.] Flip received another message, and as soon as he saw it, he yelled, "I knew it! I wasn't dreaming!"

His two friends exchanged a bewildered glance, but they chose to ignore it by shrugging, sparing Philip's day.

Flip got up to pick up his car keys and skipped joyfully. He recalled what had occurred on the veranda the previous evening. It is real. Justice did kiss him. Flip was unaware of what transpired next, though. Everything was a haze. All he can recall is an echo of Justice calling his name.

Before meeting his alleged boyfriend, Flip made the decision to head home and take a shower. Remarkably, he saw his father waiting for him at the door as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Where were you last night? Pawhistle whistle ka pa maligo, saan ka na naman pupunta?" Kent prodded him repeatedly.

He said, grinning broadly, "Pa, chillax! I'll just accompany someone sa pag-grocery."

"Manang-mana ka sa dad mo. Duda ako sa accompany someone na 'yan." Asking with narrowed brows, "Are you dating this someone?"

"I know you're dad's someone before. Were you two dating back in college then?" he rebutted to his papa.

Expecting his papa's reaction, he dodged the hit on his nape. "See? You were just friends back then. This one's a special friend din, pa. You don't have to worry about the wedding. We'll still push it through."

"That's not what I'm worried about, bads," his papa said, holding Flip's shoulders. "I'm starting to worry about you. Do you really want this?"

"No. But for dad, I do," he said, hugging his papa.

Before heading out, Kent said, "Don't hesitate to tell me if you change your mind. Also, I want to meet this someone, bads."

Jav agreed to take Samuel to his condo since he and Sam were the only ones left in the house.

"If what you've told me earlier about Just kissing Flip is true, how will you handle your feelings towards him now?" he asked Javier as they made their way back to his condo.

Javier chuckled over Samuel's concerns. He replied, "Maybe it's time for you to know the whole truth."

[Potangina Justice! I'm crying a river over Javier and Athena. I doubt that I will ever be able to move past this broken heart] Justice received a message from Samuel while he's waiting for Flip. "Me too, Well. Me too."

Saying "Sorry, natraffic," Philip walked up to Just, who was seated on a bench outside the grocery store. His eyes locked onto Just's lips as soon as he saw him smile. Remembering what those lips had done to him, Flip gulped.

Justice smirked and asked, "Ba't ka tensed?" Flip shook his head in response. Just said, "Tara na," pulling one of the carts.

"Did you know, tayo 'to," Just stated, pointing to the cart that he's pushing to ease Philip's tension. He continued, "Kasi Cart-el at Cart-er," chuckling.

He did see how Flip hid his smiles over his corny joke, making him smile even more. "Step aside, Cart-el," Flip said, pushing the cart for Just.

Just walked ahead of him, placing lots of junk food in their cart. However, Flip kept returning them and replacing them with fruits and vegetables. Justice scowled at Flip the moment he realized what he'd been up to.

"Try to be healthier," he said to Justice, who's now avoiding him. "Bati na tayo, here you can have one of these," he pleaded, setting a pack of jelly beans in their cart.

Justice flashed his gums with a big smile. Trying his luck again, he pointed to the Pepsi cans and said, "Can I have one of these too?"

Flip was unable to ignore Just's cuteness and was drawn to him. Justice's eyes glazed over with delight as Flip assisted him in loading five cans of the aforementioned drink into their cart.

Still complaining as they wait in line at the counter, Justice says, "Ba't walang cup noodles? You know I can't cook, right?"

"Diba nga if Diab or Saint's not with you, ako na ang magluluto?" Flip explained again.

"Malayo nga kasi bahay mo sakin," Justice kept adamant.

Flip raised his brows and said, "So what? I could come to you any time you needed me. No amount of distance could stop me from serving you."

Justice joked, "Thank you for your service. Five stars rating ka sakin," in response.

Flip wrapped his arms around Justice's waist, enfolding him from behind and leaning his chin on his shoulder.

Justice tapped Flip's hands and gestured for him to release him. "Oo na, I'll summon you like a ninja if I need you," Justice said.

But Flip stayed still. He continued to lock arms with him and uttered, "Kahit saglit lang—"

"You have me," Justice went on.

"Kahit hindi saglit."

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Author's notes:
Hello to all my co-kahit saglit lang!

It's a surprise update!

Hope y'all enjoyed it.