Chapter 9

Alien Flower was pulling the steering wheel up as we crash through the air. I was holding on to one of the cabinets while Chomp and Citrus Cactus were holding on to the bunk bed.
Everyone was screaming, and a few seconds later Penny was horizontal with the ground and we landed, and were speeding through the fields until Penny slowed down causing us all to jerk to the front window.
"Ow," I groan, while Chomp gets off of me muttering an apology.
We all take a moment to relax and find our balance from the crash, and the KC decides to open up the door and walk out.
The rest of us follow after him and make our way to the engine.
"Well Penny isn't working anymore," Pea grunts.
"I don't suppose no one here knows how to fix it!" KC looks around at us all and we all shake our heads causing him to shut the engine.
"So we're stuck here?" Citrus Cactus whimpers.
"For now," I tell her. "But we'll find a way home."
I hold her arm, and she nods her head. Then she makes her way back inside Penny.
I look around at the group, I don't think any of us know how to fix a vehicle...
"The longer we wait the quicker the zombies will take over." Pea sighed.
"We'll just have to get help from this dimension." KC suggests.
"But how?" I cut in. "We're like in the middle of nowhere."
"I'll take a group with me," KC says. "I'll need one of the sunflowers and maybe Pea."
I looked at Alien Flower who was looking at the engine then she looked at me.
"I'll stay here." She said. "I know a little about this car than the others."
I nod my head.
At least Chomp was going to be safe with Alien Flower and... I don't know about Citrus Cactus.
Chomp can take care of himself.
Then I head down the fields with Pea and KC who were ahead of me by a lot of feet.
At times I would root myself into the ground, and see if there was help anywhere near us... but there wasn't.
Even Pea was up ahead rushing, and freaking out.
"This is pointless," Pea murmurs, "Even if we do find help, who in this time period is going to know how to fix Penny?"
"I think Crazy Dave has already planned ahead," KC murmurs. And he makes his way to a cave.
Pea and I look at each other and then we follow KC into the cave.
"He left us with instructions," KC mutters. "He knew our actions before we did, that's why he started the mission. This is all a part of the plan."
We step into the darkness of the cave, and at the end I see a bright light, and waves of different colors floating around.
"I was beginning to think you'd never show up." She smiles.

Kik groupchat: plantsvszombiesgw and thanks Cyberspaces for joining the group XD
EEp I can't wait till more information on the new plants come out for Garden Warfare 2