Chapter 16

"This is brilliant," Pea muttered as we walked pass the gates of the Backyard Battleground guarded by two Cactus statues, and a house sitting on the very top of the tree.
"It's like Crazy Dave already knew our motives," Rose exclaimed.
Up ahead there was a tree house and to the left a portal, and to the right there was Penny parked by the garage.
We could live here forever until we knew what we were going to do next. Then we had dandelions walking around to greet us and they served us some water.
I drank some and it was so refreshing. The cool water running through my stems, I felt energized now that I was realizing how tired I actually was.
KC walked into the tree house and disappeared through the doors.
Chomp walked in another direction with Pea and I was left with Rose and Citrus Cactus and Citron as we walked  down the dirt pathway.
"OH LOOK!" Rose exclaimed, and she clasped her hands together and pointed with her wand at the dressing room.
"What are you gonna do, change your cape?" Citron asked, and he shook his head.
"That's exactly what I'm going to do!" Rose answered excitedly, and she floated through the purple curtains leaving the rest of us behind.
I had my arms crossed, and when I looked behind me Citrus was gone, and I could see her walking up the tree house so that she could get to the top, and she was probably just scoping out the area just in case something happened but she was always so distant from everyone. I remember her sister said that she was shy, and it doesn't make anything better now that her sister is dead. I just think it's sad that we're a team and that Citrus doesn't feel comfortable around us yet.
Rose came out of the dressing room, she had on a new cape with fluff around the edges and some black eye paint under one eye with a sideways cap. She started modeling and then she floated towards me.
"You have to check it out!" She smiled. "There's so many cool stuff in there."
I looked at Citron and he winked then he rolled into a ball and disappeared through the curtains.
He came out with tubes on his head, and metallic parts on his mouth, with new sunglasses that were blue but they had writings all over it and targets that locked onto Rose and I when he faced us.
"We need to tell the others!" He chuckled, and then he rolled off into the tree house after Kc.
Rose gave me a nudge, telling me to go forward and so I did. I walked through the curtains and into the decent sized room, I wasn't expecting it to be as large as it was since the outside looked pretty small. But I looked in the mirror and then there was a a closet behind me with a myriad of clothes hanging out from the doors and piling onto the ground.
Maybe I could make something new of myself.
AN: hey guys sorry I haven't been on much, but I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.
Pvz gw 2 comes out in February XD