Chapter 2

"Ahhhhhh!!" the building started tilting over and I grabbed onto Chomper and Cactus as we all tried to pull ourselves back onto the building. Chomper threw me onto his back and Cactus used her spikes to climb up the side of the building. 

"I'm sending a Garlic Drone to get help!" Cactus called out and the Garlic Drone flew through the air in a rush as we made it onto the other side of the building.

I got off of Chomper's back and and the three of us slid down the side of the building as it was falling closer and closer to the ground.

I heard a few gunshots coming from above and when I looked I could see a Soldier, All Star, and Scientist sliding behind us.

"We have company!" Chomper screamed,  then we all started shooting back at the zombies as pieces of their limbs started to fall off. I got the Scientists in the head and he died leaving only 2 zombies left.

Cactus was shooting her spikes and then the Soldier shot a missile at her and I watched as she flew through the sky and off the side of the building.

I screamed her name as I fell through a glass hole Where the missile was shot and I crashed into desks and walls as the building was still falling towards the ground.

I hit my head on the threshold of a door until I finally hit the last wall.

"Cactus!" I yelled, while laying against the wall. "Chomper!"

I got up quickly and pushed open a window the building was getting closer and closer to the floor but I needed to jump or the building would collapse and the debris would crush me.

I took a breath and then I jumped through the carbon filled air.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I fell with the building falling right after me.

I was about time hit the ground until a force flew through the sky and collided into me.

"Ugh" I grunted, and i looked to see that i was in Peashooters arms as he used Hyper Jump to catch me. Then we landed on the floor and he carried me out of the buildings area.

"We need to go back!" I screamed. "Cactus and Chomper are still back there!"

But Pea kept running completely igniring everything i was saying.

Suddenly our path was blocked by a group of zombies and Pea tossed me onto the floor. "We need to fight! Hurry!" I got up quickly and i started shooting my sun pulse at the zombies head and healing Pea as he was taking on the bigger zombies.

The floor was crushing underneath me and i realized that it was Chomper using burrow to swallow on of the zombies in the distance.

While he ate the zombie Pea and i started shooting at surrounding zombies so that they wouldnt hurt Chomp during his weakest time.

"Chomp you're ok!" I gave him a hug while he walked up to me.

"I wasn't going to leave you behind," Chomp said.

"Very touching," Pea smirked while still shooting at zombies. "Now help me kill these things."

Chomp and I started attacking the zombies but with each death came more and more.

"There's too many!" I called out.

Then I saw a Garlic Drone up on the sky.

It was telling us that it was time to go, and seeing this Pea jumped into Hyper mode and pulled me in his arms while Chomper used burrow to make his escape.

"Get to Penny! (Crazy Dave's truck)" Pea screamed and that's Where we headed.

But I was still worried about Cactus and if she made it out OK.

But I saw that missile hit her straight in the Face,  there's No way she could've survived.

But this is what happens in Garden Warfare.

An: Sorry for any of the errors in my writing. I was writing this on my phone. I plan on adding more chapters for anyone interested. Hope you enjoy