Justifiable fight

Things in your match against Desire were going great managing to get the win after dealing with her constantly throwing low blows and putting her hands on the ropes even after being warned by the ref. You're knocked to the ground by desire and then Jeff Jarrett comes out grabbing and throwing you out of the ring where you land on the barricade with your waist and the announcement table with the back of your head instantly screaming in excruciating pain when you feel a hand hold your face looking up to see your girlfriend Trinity above you "Look at me baby I know it hurts just keep your eyes on me" you squeeze her hands as paramedics load you on a stretcher and take you to the hospital where it was determined you had three cracked ribs, one broken rib, and a concussion which would leave you out of wrestling for at least four months which upset you as you cried in trinity's arms that night in the hospital not seeing the anger in her eyes and the plan she would have. You sit at the announcement table watching the tag team match between Booker T and Sharmell against desire and jeff jarrett feeling happy when booker and mel win slowly standing up when you hear cheers suddenly seeing AJ and trinity in the ring leading to absolute chaos as a fight breaks out finally getting it to stop when you grab trinity's arm while balancing on the apron making her heart jump in her throat while Sting and Samoa Joe hold onto aj who yells at the two on the ground "THINK AGAIN WHEN YOU INJURE SOMEONE LET ALONE ONE OF MY FRIENDS PIECES OF SHIT" all of you leave the ring pulling your dear friend into a hug and sharing a kiss with trinity in her locker room after she calmed down knowing you didn't get hurt again sitting in her lap for the rest of the evening of Genesis.