Risk

You couldn't help but stare at Desire from afar at how beautiful she was only making you fall for her even more "You're staring again" you jump lightly turning to your friend Joe next to you following him outside where AJ, Gail, Booker, and Trinity were smoking. They pass around a joint which you accept and take small puffs, you smoked occasionally but hadn't in awhile due to the recent bouts of nonstop training and hectic matches leaving you feeling warm, fuzzy, and giggly as you walk back in grabbing water as desire turns hearing your soft giggles making her smile while holding her hand over her mouth feeling her heart pick up when she sees you sit a few feet away from her deciding to talk to you after a quick sip of a margarita since all of you were out at a bar as a big celebration for your matches at Sacrifice and since all of you had the next four weeks off after the long hours of training, traveling, and grueling matches for all of you which was an appreciated and much welcomed break for each of you, you turn when you see desire next to you striking up a conversation as unknowingly to the two of you each of your friends watch the conversation bloom. "You did damn great in the elevation match with Trin, gave her a run for her money in the middle" you shake your head with a smile trying to keep your erratic heart under control as your breathing slowly picks up when she leans her face close to you "You're not like anyone in this business, you have your own class and it's different" you smile as her eyes glaze over with a look and aura of something you couldn't place your finger on but the slight dilation of her pupils made you notice the lust in her eyes making your mind give you a boost of confidence to take the conversation in a different way "I'm just me and I will never hide who I am" she is in awe at your raw and open honesty and putting your true self on display without fear of judgement and takes the jump of risk "You're beautiful not just physically but as a human in this world" you feel your heart stop and shake at the statement as she leaned closer feeling your mind scream at the small touch between your noses watching as she looks around noticing no one paying any attention and your friends who were pretending to be in conversation. She shows a small smile at you which you returned before she closed the gap with a tamed quick kiss that left your mind a mess and your heart shaking and pounding out of control as she grabs your hand leading you outside as your friends watched until the two of you were out the door smoking the rest of the joint you put in your pocket before you went back inside with everyone else earlier, "Why do you keep growing more beautiful...no wonder I fell for you" before you could apologize absolutely stunned by your even more opened honesty from your buzzed state from the joint being pulled into another kiss turning when the two of you hear cheers, yells, and a wolf whistle turning to see your friends making you both turn 30 shades of red holding each other "Girls gone wild tonight bitches!" you flip trinity off at her response before everyone heads back in laughing yelling out when aj yells out to the two of you "Get yourselves some loving girls don't stand in the cool breeze too long" before heading back in with a chuckle while the two of you shared another kiss before heading to a small pizza place for a dinner date.